PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Chests

FrigginChests
12-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Opening crates with more than 1 lvl of security is next to impossible with the delay...feels like Im lagging

nachdenki
12-10-2014, 02:32 PM
you need to buy the appropriate skills in order to slow it down for higher-level chests

SenseHomunculus
12-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Opening crates with more than 1 lvl of security is next to impossible with the delay...feels like Im lagging

Now, THERE'S a purpose-made username. :p

As stated above, you can upgrade. I actually got the point where I could time pretty well and open locks 1 or even 2 levels above where Arno was. That, and an upgraded belt to hold 27 lockpicks of course. :D

xNick26
12-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Now, THERE'S a purpose-made username. :p

As stated above, you can upgrade. I actually got the point where I could time pretty well and open locks 1 or even 2 levels above where Arno was. That, and an upgraded belt to hold 27 lockpicks of course. :D

What belt did you upgrade for 27 lock picks I didn't even know that was possible I thought the max you could get was 5?

Jackdaw951
12-10-2014, 05:52 PM
You can increase your reserves for all consumables in one way or another. It all depends on the gear you wear. I go for blades, bombs and medicine. I don't care about the lockpicks. I tried to open a chest above my picking level once, and once only. That's OK. Those red chests aren't going anywhere, and I'll get the 3rd skill level unlocked soon enough.

SenseHomunculus
12-10-2014, 07:03 PM
What belt did you upgrade for 27 lock picks I didn't even know that was possible I thought the max you could get was 5?

One of the belts (under Equipment > Waist) has a bonus of like 22 additional lockpicks.

cryo_burned
12-10-2014, 09:42 PM

Upgrade your lockpick skill. This is what level 3 looks like:

http://youtu.be/CBeZchH2erQ