PDA

View Full Version : Can Unity on the PC play Co-Op with PS4 or Xbox One?

TheHeartOfAHero
12-10-2014, 04:09 AM
If someone has already asked this question I apologize, but I've spent the last hour scanning through this site and the web looking for a definitive answer to my question and have come up emtpy. Someone please help clarify.

If I get the PC version of AC Unity, can I play Co-Op with PS4 Unity players? Or can I play Co-Op with Xbox One players?

TheHeartOfAHero
12-11-2014, 01:59 AM
Any answers?

I want to buy the game for my PC (I already own it for PS4), but I need to know if I can play with other players on PS4 or Xbox One if I get the PC version. Can someone please give me a definitive answer?

TheHeartOfAHero
12-11-2014, 05:14 AM
Bump

Johnny_R3b
12-11-2014, 06:53 AM
If someone has already asked this question I apologize, but I've spent the last hour scanning through this site and the web looking for a definitive answer to my question and have come up emtpy. Someone please help clarify.

If I get the PC version of AC Unity, can I play Co-Op with PS4 Unity players? Or can I play Co-Op with Xbox One players?

no. what you are asking is that the money grubbing bigwigs get off their high horses and cooperate which will never happen.

YazX_
12-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Hello, the answer is no, there is no cross-platform co-op, all should be on the same platform.