PDA

View Full Version : Real Assassiyun

d20_Below
12-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Hello all.

What's the one thing we all love? Assassin's Creed of course, why else would we be here!? It's true that we all here love AC, and some (like myself) have even loved it so much as to spend time ( A LOT for me) researching the TRUE Assassins, or should I say Assassiyun. Now those who have done so will probably say that the true Assassins are the Hashashin, ruled by Hassan in Syria during the Crusades and all. Well I am here to say that this is wrong. The Hashashin TECHNICALLY are the Assassins, but they are actually the corrupt form of the true Assassiyun. This may be surprising, and may even seem unbelievable to some. But those who wish to learn about the true Assassiyun, go ahead and comment below and I will try to answer any questions as best I can

itsamea-mario
12-10-2014, 04:22 AM
no.

PTE Reilly
12-10-2014, 04:54 AM
If what you say is true then where did you find this information?
a link would be nice

itsamea-mario
12-10-2014, 05:03 AM
a link would be nice

He went on a long and dangerous quest filled with adventure.

johnsmith145
12-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Found this book by Farhad Daftary interesting:

The Assassin Legends: Myths of the Isma'ilis
https://books.google.se/books?id=V2PisfCC7gkC&printsec=frontcover

spotgimer
12-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Hello all.

What's the one thing we all love? Assassin's Creed of course, why else would we be here!? It's true that we all here love AC, and some (like myself) have even loved it so much as to spend time ( A LOT for me) researching the TRUE Assassins, or should I say Assassiyun. Now those who have done so will probably say that the true Assassins are the Hashashin, ruled by Hassan in Syria during the Crusades and all. Well I am here to say that this is wrong. The Hashashin TECHNICALLY are the Assassins, but they are actually the corrupt form of the true Assassiyun. This may be surprising, and may even seem unbelievable to some. But those who wish to learn about the true Assassiyun, go ahead and comment below and I will try to answer any questions as best I can

Are you some conspiracy theorist? When I search Assassiyun it just pops up with hashashin or assassin.

Altair1789
12-10-2014, 10:27 PM
I thought the name was hashashin. I think it was a very religious order of shia muslims that a few clashes with the Saracens

EDIT: Here's a good video I found on the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_UYkTNHIHo

VestigialLlama4
12-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Hello all.

In the first Assassin's Creed game, the Assassins are calles Asasiyun too.

GoldenBoy9999
12-10-2014, 11:36 PM
What is the purpose of this thread exactly? We're supposed to ask you questions or something? Anyway, I'm not believing this until I see some proof. It doesn't matter that much anyway to me.

d20_Below
12-12-2014, 02:18 AM
a link would be nice

Literally years of research. No direct link to it

d20_Below
12-12-2014, 02:27 AM
Yes, the Ismaili were them for a while. Not all, but many were corrupted along with the Hashashin.

I used to be curious about many conspiracies, but very very many of them are BS, now I just seek truth and wisdom.

As I said, the Assassiyun are NOT the Hashashin.

Yes indeed, Assassiyun was the name given to the Christian Assassins, which later became all of them.

Proof? Some of what I say you can research and find easily, other things are hidden history that's very difficult. Never saved links. But I do this to be kind and have fellow lovers of AC know the true history of the REAL great Assassiyun.

Some info. about them: Sadly historically associated with the Assassin cult formed by Hassan, a secret society devoted to stopping other secret societies from harming mankind and from allowing political leaders to do the same. Sadly they have gone under, and up until recently (past 50 years) had been reduced to almost nothing. All they can do for now is build their numbers across the world so that they may be ready when the world plunges into despair. And sorry to bust bubbles but their society has kept documentation of religions (now it is a highly checked oral tradition after the burning of their library). Jesus was a real person, actually performed miracles. There were no aliens (sorry). The Jewish people aren't to blame, there are actually 2 Satanic societies, who are influenced by the horrible Serpentine Order, that have existed for most of man's existence that are responsible (and no site has them mentioned). And Islam was founded by a man who was usually drunk, had violent tendencies, and was attention seeking. Much of the story of his beginning is fabricated.

PTE Reilly
12-12-2014, 03:05 AM
Literally years of research. No direct link to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrNfHFYf6eU

spotgimer
12-12-2014, 04:33 AM
Yes, the Ismaili were them for a while. Not all, but many were corrupted along with the Hashashin.

I used to be curious about many conspiracies, but very very many of them are BS, now I just seek truth and wisdom.

As I said, the Assassiyun are NOT the Hashashin.

Yes indeed, Assassiyun was the name given to the Christian Assassins, which later became all of them.

Proof? Some of what I say you can research and find easily, other things are hidden history that's very difficult. Never saved links. But I do this to be kind and have fellow lovers of AC know the true history of the REAL great Assassiyun.

Some info. about them: Sadly historically associated with the Assassin cult formed by Hassan, a secret society devoted to stopping other secret societies from harming mankind and from allowing political leaders to do the same. Sadly they have gone under, and up until recently (past 50 years) had been reduced to almost nothing. All they can do for now is build their numbers across the world so that they may be ready when the world plunges into despair. And sorry to bust bubbles but their society has kept documentation of religions (now it is a highly checked oral tradition after the burning of their library). Jesus was a real person, actually performed miracles. There were no aliens (sorry). The Jewish people aren't to blame, there are actually 2 Satanic societies, who are influenced by the horrible Serpentine Order, that have existed for most of man's existence that are responsible (and no site has them mentioned). And Islam was founded by a man who was usually drunk, had violent tendencies, and was attention seeking. Much of the story of his beginning is fabricated.

Ok, seriously, you cant just say "no links, just difficult history." Can you at least say how you know this or where you learned it?

spotgimer
12-12-2014, 04:37 AM
waaaaaiiiiiitttt a tick. your a troll! Funny how you say most conspiracy theories are ********, yet you give us one that is less believable than any that have come before. Are you talking about the illuminati?

d20_Below
12-15-2014, 05:18 AM
waaaaaiiiiiitttt a tick. your a troll! Funny how you say most conspiracy theories are ********, yet you give us one that is less believable than any that have come before. Are you talking about the illuminati?

Most articles that are read are kinds where I find a keyword or link, then research it, find more info., and keep on researching deeper and deeper. So I don't remember what the links were. But an easy thing to find is the commercial for A.D., simply go to youtube and type in "A.D." and click on the video from NBC. There you will see men fighting for justice, hidden blades, hooded robes, and parkour (which during that time was simply called "Thief Running"). This was the Jewish Assassiyun sect called the Sicarii. Now if you look them up you will find them to be viewed as the "first terrorists", let me explain. The Sicarii were at first a good group with good goals (as you can see in the video), yet they also kept fighting with the Roman Assassiyun sect, and after a while they took extreme measures to ensure that the Romans stay away from the Jews, which made them the "terrorists"

Assassiyun359
06-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Dude you are stond...😂

naumaan
06-06-2017, 09:00 AM
I am seriusly offended after reading all this ...

IsAZebraACat
06-06-2017, 11:42 AM
What is this thread about