PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Theater Income Bug?

Thraxen
12-10-2014, 03:59 AM
I have a friend playing the game on XBox One and his Cafe Theater Income is stupid low. As in totally pointless. After completely renovating the theater his income was only 25F. So I told him to try buying a social club to see if that would fix the issue and it went to 28F. Anyone else see this?

ItalianVince
12-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Do all the cafe missions and it should go up to about 10,000 F.

you have to get all social clubs, all upgrades and all missions done and then your income should be as previously stated.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-10-2014, 09:31 AM
what he said ^ do missions and upgrade.. it goes up, im up to 700/20 min right now.. ive done 1 mission.. upgraded the theatre completely except for the 15k upgrade and still need to renovate 2 buildings

Thraxen
12-10-2014, 07:02 PM
what he said ^ do missions and upgrade.. it goes up, im up to 700/20 min right now.. ive done 1 mission.. upgraded the theatre completely except for the 15k upgrade and still need to renovate 2 buildings

It seems like everyone throws out different numbers. Anyway, so you guys are telling me that if you drop something like 30K to completely renovate the building that your income only being 25F is correct?? I've already finished the game, but I don't recall my income ever being that low. Also, my friend has completely renovated the theater, bought 2 social clubs (the cheapest and the most expensive) as well as doing 1 (maybe 2, can't recall) of the theater missions and his income is up to 133F and the chest is capped at a little over 500F. So 133F per 20min after spending 40K+. You can make more in one minute of looting dead enemies. It's not even worth the loading time to fast travel back to the theater.

SlyTrooper
12-10-2014, 09:31 PM
You're income will go up massively after a bit. I was worried too at first because I was broke & had barely no income, but now I have so much money through income that I don't have anything to spend it on.

LadyGahan
12-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Look for the icon that has an Arrow Up when you stand close to the lady manager (theater missions) or while looking at the renovations. Some renovations will double your income and a lot of missions will double it too. You need to renovate, and do ALL theatre and cafe missions to get your income high.

greywolf238
12-10-2014, 11:01 PM
I have all 7 cafe's and did just about all missions and get 43k and hour, or however long it takes to get full.

Thraxen
12-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Look for the icon that has an Arrow Up when you stand close to the lady manager (theater missions) or while looking at the renovations. Some renovations will double your income and a lot of missions will double it too. You need to renovate, and do ALL theatre and cafe missions to get your income high.

Well, he has done all of the renovations you get by going to the desk. That's why I was surprised his income was only 25F at that point. That just doesn't seem correct. Realistically you would never get your 30K investment back at that rate during the time your average person would spend playing the game. I've told him to do the theater missions and see if it actually jumps up to a reasonable level.

Jackdaw951
12-11-2014, 03:41 AM
I just got to 100% renovation, and did all the missions. My income is over 10K every 20 minutes. I don't think that renovating the Cafe Theater adds to your income. I think renovating only unlocks more Cafe Theater missions. Doing the missions is what ups your income, dramatically. Buying/renovating social clubs also ups your income.

M8sT3r AsSASs1n
12-11-2014, 03:48 AM
I have all 7 cafe's and did just about all missions and get 43k and hour, or however long it takes to get full.

Same Deal for me buy all social clubs, fully renovate cafe', and do all cafe' missions, 43k when chest is full.

JustPlainQuirky
12-11-2014, 09:54 AM
43k is such a weird number.

i wonder why they picked that

Jackdaw951
12-11-2014, 02:42 PM
43k is such a weird number.

i wonder why they picked that

Rather than picking a list of amounts to be used as you progress, it looks like they started out with something like 25 livres, then applied a list of multipliers to that based on what you have completed. The resulting highest number is bound to look odd.