PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play Co-op on the PS4 with me?

Mikeyntata20k
12-10-2014, 03:47 AM
Hi! I cant seem to find any other players when I try to connect to a coop mission that isn't a heist. I really need help unlocking stuff from certain co op missions that are really hard to do alone. If you're interested in helping me, add me! my PSN is mikeyntata.

hapkidolaurent
12-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Hi! I cant seem to find any other players when I try to connect to a coop mission that isn't a heist. I really need help unlocking stuff from certain co op missions that are really hard to do alone. If you're interested in helping me, add me! my PSN is mikeyntata.

Yes of course :) Id glad to help somone in need. Just add me my PSN is foresgumpck. Ill be on in the evening european time about 8pm

itsamea-mario
12-10-2014, 08:37 AM
No, i don't like you.

cryo_burned
12-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Oh, sorry, I can't. If I try to play online, my game crashes. Have to disable the internet connection to even play the game single player. Waiting on you, Ubisoft.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-10-2014, 09:23 AM
I wont be playing co op until the end of the week/early next week as im working on a review ... co op will be the final thing i touch on. want to complete everything else in the game first and will be using the 2 weeks of PS+ trial as im still not committed fully to my ps4 yet and have pretty much every game in the universe that i have interest in playing so the free 6 games isnt enticing enough for me to go all in yet..... but wait for me ;D
And die on purpose so i can revive you <3 hahaha
my psn is to the left
<<