PDA

View Full Version : New guns in AC Victory?

EmbodyingSeven5
12-10-2014, 01:18 AM
could we look forward to a upgrade in available guns foe AC Victory? I think the early version of the revolver came out at the time but it was extremely unreliable. often known to occasionally fall part as well. there was also a type double barrel shotgun musket that looks pretty cool. I feel like this will increase need for stealth and the rpg abilities even more.

on a side note I am also hoping for knife and hidden blade to return as combat weapons

GoldenBoy9999
12-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Yeah. I'm really excited about this. Me and some others have chronicled some of the available guns in Victory in the Victory thread. Guns with six chambers have been around since the 1500's (the pepperbox) but they didn't actually "revolve". I don't know if I'd call the revolvers in Victory early as they'd been around 400 years and I thought they were used pretty widely in the American Civil War.

We've made some posts on the earlier mounted guns of the time as well as Big Bertha. I don't really feel like going back and looking for all those posts right now but hopefully this thread takes off as this is one of my favorite aspects of AC.

Also take a look at this article guys. It seems pretty cool. The revolvers look sophisticated as well. http://firearmshistory.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

Derp43
12-10-2014, 01:48 AM
Expect lots of revolvers and breach loaders, you may also get to see a repeater in there too.

m4r-k7
12-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Please just don't give guards 100% accuracy like they have in Unity.

Derp43
12-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Please just don't give guards 100% accuracy like they have in Unity.

The thing is the guards having good accuracy would actually make some sense now.