PDA

View Full Version : Ubiīs going to sh*t

iTentiCz
12-09-2014, 06:02 PM
wtf. itīs everything what i can say... how could you do that bad game like ac unity.
- Itīs not completed
- Bugs, lags, sh*t port for pc
- story? which? ...after desmondīs dead itīs all about nothing.... u should stop this series after 3.. now itīs just shame for glory series.. i just completed unity story.. and i donīt remember that there was any
- 2 AC in 1 yeas.. one is abut templars.. ASSASSINS CREED? how dare you named that game that.
it will be my pleasure to pirate every single f*cking game u will do by now.
sorry for bad english... itīs my luck that games have good localizations :D ... but i am really pissed off
itīs really quick writen... i am pretty sure that u can say more about this.

Aenigmatix
12-09-2014, 06:44 PM

I share some of your frustrations, but...

You're just asking to get banned by saying stuff like that.

Nocturnal626
12-10-2014, 12:28 AM
He has a point though! This is by far the worst game launch of the year!! If not EVER! I was not there for sim city launch but this is by far the worst launch i have experienced for any game. I just might follow his path to obtaining games from ubisoft from now on just because im tired of waiting for an update on the "Free Game" and am eager to jump into the crew. I would purchase it but then id be limited to Just dance and Rayman for my game and who the hell wants to play those games i am over 8 years old... So basically i am forced to wait or give up my only reason to ever purchase another product from them again! Why would they do this to there fanbase??!! why! its not very well thought out! Anyways i know im ranting but this pisses me off beyond belief.

AherasSTRG
12-10-2014, 12:44 AM

Exactly. When I do not like the product a company makes, I steal it.