PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Disapointing

masterplayer158
12-09-2014, 06:54 AM
I love Assassin's Creed Unity unil they killed off Elise. When will the developers learn that they don't have to kill off any of the main
characters just for the sake of it.

This was a missed opprtunity to creat a further storyline...

I have moped around Paris etc since Elis died but have lost interest and deleted the game. All the AC games seem to go this way
time to move on.

Caetryn
12-09-2014, 11:55 AM
I wasn't entirely happy with the ending either. Especially when Arno's battle was more/less for Elise than for the Revolution. Seems like it was written to purposely 'end here' or it would get too convoluted.

strigoi1958
12-09-2014, 12:07 PM
The way I look at it... All the AC characters are dead already as it was hundreds of years ago but as time and memories in the animus are not linear... we can go back to Arno and Elise at a different time. We cannot be certain that the storyline wasn't edited to meet deadlines but now Unity has become the foundation to build on.. I think future AC games will go back to the previous formula of modern day and juno involved in an interwoven plot.

Either that or Ubi have a response group like me who is not keen on anything that takes me out of the animus.