PDA

View Full Version : Camera angle change?

Inferi619
12-09-2014, 04:30 AM
Is there a way to change the camera angle? I did a hidden assassination in a haystack and now my camera angle is much closer to Arno so that I no longer have as wide of an angle as I used to. Also now when I run with Arno the camera shakes and it feels like one of those movies where the camera angle is in first person the whole screen shakes. Kind of ruining my gaming experience..

D.I.D.
12-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Is there a way to change the camera angle? I did a hidden assassination in a haystack and now my camera angle is much closer to Arno so that I no longer have as wide of an angle as I used to. Also now when I run with Arno the camera shakes and it feels like one of those movies where the camera angle is in first person the whole screen shakes. Kind of ruining my gaming experience..

It's a bug. I've had it happen on PC too. I tried everything I could to get it to reset itself while in the game, but I couldn't find a way to do it. You have to quit and restart if it happens.

It's a bug I've only ever seen twice, and both times were before patch 3, perhaps even before patch 2. If it's been cured on PC, and it seems as though it has, maybe it'll be fixed on consoles in patch 4.