PDA

View Full Version : AC3: endless, unmarked enemies on full notoriety

Clavis0
12-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Hi,

I just took up a simple liberation mission in the Boston docks. Kill a few thugs.

But the enemies kept coming. And on, and on, and on. Grey, soldier-like but nor marked as red dots on the map.

After 30 or 40 I ran. At that point I had already been moved to full three point notoriety.

I somehow managed to flee over the roofs and jump into a hay cart across the street from a town crier.
Now iv'e been sitting there for more than half an hour seening those unmarked guys march along
between me and the crier. over and over and over - the game seems to spawn them like mad.

Is this a bug?

If yes - where can I get a fix?

If no - seriously, Ubisoft? How am I supposed to solve this? The whole town is full of these endless-supply
grey troops, I can not move on any street, any roof, all town criers are blocked this way. I can not go anywhere, do anything,
can not reduce my notoriety, everything has suddenly become impossible.

WTF am I supposed to do????

Ureh
12-09-2014, 04:35 AM
Have you tried removing the wanted posters (can be found on street level and rooftops)? Connor should be able to tear down wanted posters even during combat, each poster lowers your notoriety by one level.

Anykeyer
12-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Not a bug, this is by design.
Fast travel resets your notoriety if you have difficulties in reducing it.