PDA

View Full Version : need help with the companion app for ACU

topeira1980
12-08-2014, 11:22 PM
yeah, i hate this stupid connection between the app and the game.

i hope we will never see such a restriction again in any game. i cant be bothered using this silly app, but i decided to give it a go and im stuck.

i am still at the training mission\glyph and after discovering the two symbols on the notre dame i was direced to a mission where i need to assign assassins to TAIL and REACH but now, my third objective is to KNOCK OUT but when i tap on the KNOCK OUT button i get a message that i have no available assassins [at level 3] and i cant do this stupid thing.
i tried doing this a few days ago and tried doing it again today. still stuck.

im not sure how to continue.

i hate this bloody thing. everyone does.
now i have ANOTHER software that i need to struggle with, as if the game itself (on PC) isnt bad enough...

stevenomes
12-09-2014, 01:07 AM

i hope we will never see such a restriction again in any game. i cant be bothered using this silly app, but i decided to give it a go and im stuck.

i am still at the training mission\glyph and after discovering the two symbols on the notre dame i was direced to a mission where i need to assign assassins to TAIL and REACH but now, my third objective is to KNOCK OUT but when i tap on the KNOCK OUT button i get a message that i have no available assassins [at level 3] and i cant do this stupid thing.

now i have ANOTHER software that i need to struggle with, as if the game itself (on PC) isnt bad enough...

i feel your pain man. this thing is annoying but it is the only way to platinum the game and get all the outfits. if i remember right there is a placed called The Training Ground. I dont know if this is what you are already referring to but if not you should send your assassins there first to build up to level 4. these training missions are about the only way to get a low level assassin early in the game. the other option is to keep getitng more nomad points and then buy some higher level assassins from the nomad brotherhood

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 01:23 AM

Companion App issues: We’ve just released a new patch for the Companion App, so be sure to update to release 1.04 if you have not already. This patch addresses the following issues:
Restoration of lost Premiums
Fixed synchronization issues for first-time users and at login
Fixed the “no assassin” issue in the tutorial
Fixed missions with 100% odds of success that could fail
Fixed an issue with lost progress – simply resync with the HD game and load your save, this will synchronize your online progression data.
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-187731-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

topeira1980
12-09-2014, 12:32 PM
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-187731-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

this issue still remains even after updating the app....