PDA

View Full Version : Why it's the PERFECT Time to Make an AC Spin off

STDlyMcStudpants
12-08-2014, 10:13 PM
1 - Modern day is a jumbled mess and I don't care about it any more.
I admit, I'm a story gamer.. The modern day was the hook that kept me anxious to buy the game , but I can no longer keep up and have no idea what is going on any more.
Perfect time to just end modern day...
Spin off AC as a historical tour based game.. switch us back and for the between templars and assassins and spread the games out a bit more to really make them kick like AC2 did.
2 - Thats it... just 1
The historical struggle is intriguing enough.. we dont need to know about it continuing into other time periods separately.. just take us there... let us live in these historical moments as they are bit by bit - not telling a continuous story, but a new separate story every time...please and thank you.

Hans684
12-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Or have MD games, two games every third year with a good MD day that spans those years and clears the mess for the games without it.

Namikaze_17
12-08-2014, 10:37 PM
I'd rather they make a MD focused on Bishop. :rolleyes:

STDlyMcStudpants
12-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Or have MD games, two games every third year with a good MD day that spans those years and clears the mess for the games without it.

thatss what im saying kinda... just have us hopping around.. modern day..future.... past... everything... but make each experience its own...
Sure you can keep it yearly by giving us a spin off of each character... but every numbered title is its own separate experience

EmbodyingSeven5
12-08-2014, 11:30 PM
*cough* western AC *cough*
*cough* MD AC *cough*
*cough* WW2 AC *COUGH!!!!!!!!!*

dxsxhxcx
12-09-2014, 01:19 AM
what you're suggesting isn't spin off material, it's what should be done with the franchise, the whole "the modern days gives us a reason to relive the ancestor's memories" has fell to the ground when we were asked to... look for the Sage, successfuly find it, discover in the end that they've changed their minds and we should let it be

Hood2theBurbs
12-09-2014, 01:47 AM
I'd rather they make a MD focused on Bishop. :rolleyes:

Lol this, Bishop is hot :p

cawatrooper9
12-09-2014, 02:14 AM
Lol this, Bishop is hot :p

Awwww yeah she is!

Ry_mann88
12-09-2014, 08:40 AM
You guys do know who she really is right?

That's kind of something that bothers me with the AC series. The main character's faces have changed too much since the beginning. I get that there's often a change in art direction, but it can't be too hard to ensure that the character's likeness transfers without completely redesigning them right?

pirate1802
12-09-2014, 10:03 AM

That's kind of something that bothers me with the AC series. The main character's faces have changed too much since the beginning. I get that there's often a change in art direction, but it can't be too hard to ensure that the character's likeness transfers without completely redesigning them right?

In Bishop's case her whole persona seems to have been changed, but I do kinda see the old AC2 face in the new one, which enabled me to identify her. :p While I'm a fan of her girls, not too big a fan of this change.

SixKeys
12-09-2014, 11:00 AM

She's not Rebecca if that's what you're suggesting. In one of the co-op missions Bishop says "Rebecca and I thought you'd like a challenge".

I'm guessing Rebecca is in the background taking care of the tech side of things while Bishop monitors the Helix footage and Shaun does the historical research.

king-hailz
12-09-2014, 05:22 PM
For me do this!!! Please please do this so I don't have to buy another AC hoping for it to have better modern day... I'm serious btw...

JustPlainQuirky
12-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Make it a fighting game.

D.I.D.
12-09-2014, 05:27 PM
She's not Rebecca if that's what you're suggesting. In one of the co-op missions Bishop says "Rebecca and I thought you'd like a challenge".

I'm guessing Rebecca is in the background taking care of the tech side of things while Bishop monitors the Helix footage and Shaun does the historical research.

I'm not sure if that precludes her from being Rebecca. This Bishop model looks a fair bit like the AC4 (Rebecca) one, but as has been said, they've changed her voice (plus the removal of adenoids?), clothing style, face and even her apparent racial makeup so much that it barely matters who Rebecca is anymore.

Namikaze_17
12-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Assassin's Creed: Epic Rap battles :rolleyes:

Make it happen...

ze_topazio
12-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Time for the open ship world Titanic game of my dreams.

Altair1789
12-13-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm not sure if that precludes her from being Rebecca. This Bishop model looks a fair bit like the AC4 (Rebecca) one, but as has been said, they've changed her voice (plus the removal of adenoids?), clothing style, face and even her apparent racial makeup so much that it barely matters who Rebecca is anymore.

I doubt it's Rebecca, no character in the series has looked THAT different (yet)