PDA

View Full Version : Initiates

GoodBudder210
12-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Initiates is probably the most useless **** ever. Ive tried to be very patient with it but it will never connect to my PS4 Unity game. Always tells me a problem occurred while trying to communicate with a Ubisoft online service. Along with [0xffffffff]. I used to be able to log into Initiates and look around at things but, now when it loads up the page it never really loads the entire page. It bugs me not being able to open those chests or acquiring the skins. I'm a completionist damn it! :mad:

ROBNOR117
12-08-2014, 05:19 PM
I am having the exact same issue and can not find anything to help me with it. If u do first, can you post it here when u figure it out. I will do the same. hopefully soon, I'm a completionist too. want everything for the game.

Rafe Harwood
12-08-2014, 06:19 PM
At least it has something to do with you.

It has nothing to do with Rogue and all the old stuff is shut down.

If you don't have Unity, Initiates doesn't have any value whatsoever.

Smokescreen_5
12-08-2014, 06:41 PM
I've asked around and they are still working on ways of fixing these issues. All of my accomplishments, badges, etc, that I earned from Initiates before the time the site was shut down, have still yet to appear for me. I've been told they are still working on bringing everything back so just be patient. I should be a level 26 with about 3/4 of the badges but it currently says level 1 with only 1 badge and 1 avatar. It doesn't even recognize the Uplay avatar at the moment. According to the mods, everything will be put back to normal soon.

DeanOMiite
12-08-2014, 08:18 PM
I had the same issues with Initiates at first, only to realize that I was being stupid. I set up my UPlay account long long ago under an old email address that was, at the time, also tied to my XBL account. My XBL account was hacked a few years ago and now I use a different email for it. I did NOT switch over my UPlay stuff or my Initiates page, so none of the peripheral Ubisoft stuff was tied to my XBL account. After struggling with this when I first picked up Unity, I tried logging in with my old email address and then all my progress was there.

So I don't know...it's kind of a "duhhh" thing but, to those having problems, could this be happening with you as well?

Smokescreen_5
12-09-2014, 02:32 AM
I logged in with the same email address that I used with ACinitiates and Uplay when I was playing PS3 games before the site went cold. My account hasn't been hacked and I haven't changed anything. Then again, between the time the site went down and until it came back up, my PS3 (after 8 years) finally got the YLOD. So since I haven't logged in with the PS3 I wonder if thats what is going on. I'll be hooking up a PS4 around Christmas but thats still a few weeks from now. I'd expect my progress to still be there regardless.

JustPlainQuirky
12-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Initiates is probably the most useless **** ever.

Someone gets it.

GoodBudder210
12-10-2014, 06:20 AM
I am having the exact same issue and can not find anything to help me with it. If u do first, can you post it here when u figure it out. I will do the same. hopefully soon, I'm a completionist too. want everything for the game.

It works for me now. I can't say how though. I didn't do anything. I just accidentally clicked a button that sent me to it and everything worked. Hopefully its just an issue that they're quickly resolving. Hope yours connects soon!

cryo_burned
12-10-2014, 06:25 AM
It works for me now. I can't say how though. I accidentally clicked a button that sent me to it. Hopefully its just an issue that they're quickly resolving. Hope yours connects works soon!

They did some maintenance to initiates today, maybe that did it.

Odargson
12-10-2014, 02:32 PM
I have 2 different e-mails, 1 for psn and other for uplay, but i linked it together. My unity game is being perfectly updated, but ROGUE and BLACK FLAG didnt update at all. Both 100% and black flag multiplayer lvl 40/55.

http://i.imgur.com/vjdRMVB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jHH7oCC.jpg

and i didnt get any xp from black flag

EzioAuditore_ve
12-10-2014, 09:04 PM
My ac black flag: sync 100% but initiates show me my previous sync 92% :mad:
FIX YOUR APP UBIBUG

http://s22.postimg.org/crep1rxqp/Cattura.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/9mz0v6a7e/IMG_20141210_WA0001.jpg