PDA

View Full Version : Desiree IS a ****.. I feel sorry for Bonaparte SPOILER ..

FatiguedEnigma
12-08-2014, 10:06 AM
So i was playing the paris storys where you gotta Help Napoleon svae his love.. then it turns out this chick falls for the guy that helps You save her.. Now I felt sorry for Bonaparte
as i went to steal the love letters from his house his starts talking about another girl.. then i go back and give her the letters and Desiree will hug this guy and grab his groin then dance.. Sooooooo i'm starting to wonder.. is this game going to become One big love story?? Because im not into that **** at all.. considering i see that in everymovie now.

Shahkulu101
12-08-2014, 02:17 PM
It wasn't her fault. She couldn't stop thinking about his muscular thighs...

Namikaze_17
12-08-2014, 02:22 PM
I bet she felt sorry later... ;)

D.I.D.
12-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Did you miss the part where Napoleon was manipulating the feelings of two women to get what he wanted? You didn't feel guilty about that. Two people got to be in a relationship with someone who genuinely wanted them.

I don't get what you mean about seeing love stories in "every movie now". I don't know if you're very young or what, but there's been no explosion of romantic themes in movies by comparison with the past. All that's happened is that a new movie along the lines of a classic like The Conversation would be unlikely to get mainstream distribution today and would probably end up in your local arthouse theatre at best, while the numerous big money blockbusters are clogging up the cinema system. They cost more to make than they ever did in the past, so they're more spectacular in every aspect, and they work harder than ever to please a wide audience to earn that money back.

FatiguedEnigma
12-08-2014, 04:07 PM
It wasn't her fault. She couldn't stop thinking about his muscular thighs...

Aha that bit made me laugh

Shahkulu101
12-08-2014, 04:28 PM
These were the only Paris stories were I enjoyed the actual story aspect due to the humour involved. Basically all the others were lifeless and the design of infiltrate and kill/steal got boring after a while.

I-Like-Pie45
12-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Well that's what you get when you're only four feet tall

Shahkulu101
12-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Well that's what you get when you're only four feet tall

I'm actually remarkably small actually. How did you know? Well, I'm not 4ft - maybe about 5'5 at the very largest.

VestigialLlama4
12-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Did you miss the part where Napoleon was manipulating the feelings of two women to get what he wanted? You didn't feel guilty about that. Two people got to be in a relationship with someone who genuinely wanted them.

Those Napoleon Side Stories were plainly weird. I mean why is Arno even there. Napoleon especially tells Arno when he comes nearby that he's being a third wheel which I found funny.

The worst part is Napoleon's dialogue, he keeps talking in military metaphors all the time.

melbye82
12-08-2014, 08:48 PM
She chose the right guy considering Jean Bernadotte woud eventually take the throne as king Karl Johan of Sweden and Norway, while Napoleon ended up disgraced and arrested