PDA

View Full Version : Too many cooks spoil the broth

Zafar1981
12-08-2014, 08:21 AM
This is what happening to Assassin's Creed series. AC 2 was the last game which was only made by single studio(Montreal). Though ACB single player was done by Montreal and Multi player by Massive so we can't say that its done by a single studio.

After that we are seeing numbers of Ubisoft Studio are a part of every new title and glitches are becoming common. I still remember AC and AC2 were well polished games and my view about Ubisoft was that it releases a polished and finished games.

I think in future Ubisoft should give one game to one team only not bunch of teams who are not only away from each other but also have a huge time difference of working.

pirate1802
12-08-2014, 09:01 AM
It seems like even the spelling of that broth got spoiled..

Rafe Harwood
12-08-2014, 09:05 AM

It wasn't stirred enough and stuck to the bottom of the pan

GunnerGalactico
12-08-2014, 09:06 AM

Hehe :p

king-hailz
12-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Yes give AC to one studio! And let the other studios be creative and come up with new games and new ideas!

itsamea-mario
12-08-2014, 09:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

Moultonborough
12-08-2014, 09:19 AM
I think they have a valid point. With so many studio's they lose focus of the "mission" of the game design. When they try to do so it gets hard to stay on track when they have to check on every other studio all the way so it suffers. The more studio's work on it the more chance there is of it failing. They need to drop some features and studio's to get back on par to what the fans want. It also does not help they work on more than AC game at a time.

capricorn four
12-09-2014, 04:01 AM
I wish AC's creators would lose lock picking... two AC games with it and both times they're difficult time wasters... there's enough to do without needing to pick chest locks... I rank them in with the tower defense mess in Revelations.......

JustPlainQuirky
12-09-2014, 04:07 AM
I don't work at Ubi nor have I seen how they worked so I don't want to say this is the reason they've been making sloppy products recently.

That being said, I do recommend they shrink their teams so things get less cluttered.