PDA

View Full Version : Locations with large amount of enemies in Unity?

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Anyone know of an area where there is a large concentration of enemies(either the red extremists or blue soldiers, doesn't matter)? I'm looking to cause some mayhem with the berserk blade and just hang back and watch as they all go nuts and kill each other(and since the berserk status spreads in AC Unity I'm hoping to get a get a bunch going berserk at the same time). Plus they say some of the funniest things when they're berserk. "My feet! They're GROWING!!!" LOL

TEMPEST_238
12-08-2014, 05:56 AM
There's a co-op mission where you need to save a guy by the name of Paton (2 diamond difficulty) that has plenty of enemies, and will give you locations you can head back to to deal with enemies. There's also another 2 diamond co-op called The Food Chain that may help you out.

GoldenBoy9999
12-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Try The Tournament. I had to beat the whole level solo and my Arno is only level 4. I had to employ some crazy tactics like berseking 1 aggressor of every group of aggressors in the combat section. It worked pretty good because it spreads. I don't think the tournament leaders expected the guys to start killing each other. :rolleyes:

At the end of the level, where you assassinate the general, I discovered there were a lot of guards at the front entrance. Here's my proof. I made the game clip. I'd hate to be the guy I berserked. :phttps://t.co/FkOyptQC4I

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Oh I did the Tournament solo also but I think I was like somewhere around level 19 or 20 and it ticked me off because at first I couldn't steal the letters of invitation or whatever without killing a bunch of guards(tried to do it stealthily the first few tries and kept on getting caught but then I just said screw it and killed every frakking soldier who got in my way), then the freaking course where you have to run and collect all the flags screwed me up cause there was no way I could get all the flags in the small time they gave me even if each flag adds like 5 seconds to the clock. So after failing that 3 times I just gave up and quit it.

GoldenBoy9999
12-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Oh I did the Tournament solo also but I think I was like somewhere around level 19 or 20 and it ticked me off because at first I couldn't steal the letters of invitation or whatever without killing a bunch of guards(tried to do it stealthily the first few tries and kept on getting caught but then I just said screw it and killed every frakking soldier who got in my way), then the freaking course where you have to run and collect all the flags screwed me up cause there was no way I could get all the flags in the small time they gave me even if each flag adds like 5 seconds to the clock. So after failing that 3 times I just gave up and quit it.

It is a very tough mission solo. Btw, I meant 4 stars I guess, not level 4. For the flags, one time I was on top of the last one when time ran out. A few tries later, I finished with 25+ seconds. All it takes is practice and the gift of some video game skill.

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-08-2014, 06:49 AM
Yeah I was just doing the co-op missions that had to do with real events that actually happened so I could have a bit more immersion into the story(Unity actually got me interested in the French Revolution the same way that AC3 and BF got me into the American Revolution and the Golden Age of Piracy respectively did)like Danton's Sacrifice. As far as I know, The Tournament wasn't based on an actual event(if it was, then I'm mistaken). Plus I'm waiting till my best friend gets her Xbox One for Christmas so we can do the Co-Op missions together.

The8bitAsian
12-08-2014, 07:09 AM
If you are just free roaming, the districts to the far left have a lot of people. I believe one of the districts is a military district so you will see a bunch of soldiers. Be careful though, it is a 5 * district with a bunch of soldiers in a secluded area

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-08-2014, 07:46 AM
If you are just free roaming, the districts to the far left have a lot of people. I believe one of the districts is a military district so you will see a bunch of soldiers. Be careful though, it is a 5 * district with a bunch of soldiers in a secluded area

That's fine. I have mainly 5 diamond gear equipped(a couple of Gold 5 diamonds too)so I should be fine. Is it Les Invalides you're talking about? I know at the Champ de Mars there is a lot of soldiers. I prefer to have a nice place with some high vantage points so I can hit targets with the blades.

FatiguedEnigma
12-08-2014, 12:11 PM

I just completed That mission FuLL stealth!!! Did get angry with the flags .. but man!! For the first time i did it stealth. and its actually rewarding when Duma tells you, he chose a good team.. mind you, im playing each co-op/ heist full stealth.. seeing so every lobby ive joined so far, there's always some ****head that'll ruin everything.. even when im alone and doing it all stealth almost get the objective they all come barging in and ruin it... soo im sick and tired of online players.. :) much more rewarding doing it solo anyway

FatiguedEnigma
12-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Go TO Les Invalides- And Go to Le Champ De Mars or Ecole Militaire- for a closer preference. theres a fast travel nearby.. This is the training ground for the Blueys!! So heaps of them :)

AND !! If you're like me.. and like stealth.. Go to the Bastille (Opposite map) That prison has guards patrolling so just go in there if you wanna f** sh** up!!

Even the temple!! thats some good fun!!

FatiguedEnigma
12-08-2014, 12:19 PM
It is a very tough mission solo. Btw, I meant 4 stars I guess, not level 4. For the flags, one time I was on top of the last one when time ran out. A few tries later, I finished with 25+ seconds. All it takes is practice and the gift of some video game skill.

Yes!! You might want to add.
Know the flags and what triggers them to pop up. i go for the top ones then work my way down