PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates - issues linking games/handbook/etc to Initiates account

TEMPEST_238
12-08-2014, 03:48 AM
How in all of the Templar damned circles of hell are you meant to link data of games and handbooks and such when it doesn't give you an option to say which products you have? It's an easy way to get XP for chests in Unity, and I have a few things that could get me XP, but I can't even put which ones I have because it won't let me. Tried to link Rogue in on my PS3, and all it does is tell me to see acinitiates.com for more info, but does not give me any way of OBTAINING the information I need to reach the goals I want to. It's hella sloppy. Some people have never used this crap before, some people would actually like details to get by on. This stuff really isn't user friendly, and if they don't fix that people just aren't going to want to use it. Can anyone please provide me with any information that will have me potentially ranting less?

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-08-2014, 06:33 AM
If you're referring to the Abstergo Entertainment Employee Handbook I feel you. I was wondering the same thing then I found out that you could only link it to your Initiates profile if you bought the Indigo edition of the book. Which is exclusive to CANADA. -__-

TEMPEST_238
12-08-2014, 07:02 AM
Thanks for letting me know. That is so freaking stupid. As for games, how the hell do we link them? They leave us in the dark. Plus their servers have been down for hours now. It's so frustrating. I love the series, and I love Ubisoft, but they kinda gotta get their crap together.

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-08-2014, 07:50 AM
They linked automatically for me when they fixed the issue with Legacy data not syncing so I wouldn't know. You could try playing them and making sure it saves to the server. But it sounds like Initiates is having a lot of problems right now. Like there was maintenance on Friday that was supposed to have Rogue show up on the XP breakdown but it's still not showing up for me or a lot of people.