PDA

View Full Version : can't get the eden sword again?

jean-simmons
12-08-2014, 03:37 AM
1. I had finished the story and gotton the reward, eden sword.
2. After that, I used other weapons.
3. Now, I want to use the eden sword again, and I can't get it back.

Is this a bug? Or are there any way I can use it again?

When I try to change and then use legedary weapons again, I have to pay again and again and again at each time.
I thought it's a natural thing that ubi had planned, but I was told it's a 'bug'.
Is it a bug that I'm minority experiencing it?
Furthermore, I can't even get the eden sword though I want to pay for it unlike other legendary weapons.

1.eden sword problem, is it a bug?
2.any way I can get it back?
3.legendary weapons that I should buy repeatedly when changing weapons, is it a bug too?

UbiVolfbane
12-08-2014, 09:38 PM
You should be able to select weapons obtained or purchased without re-purchasing. This item should not be lost after obtaining it. These may be bugs that you are experiencing. In order to properly investigate this, please provide as much info as possible in a ticket: https://support.ubi.com.

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-09-2014, 03:39 AM
I too am having the same problem with the Sword of Eden. I switched out the sword for another one and now there is no equip option for the Sword of Eden!! Please have a fix for this in the next patch as I would like to be able to use the sword again!!

felipevboas
01-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Same problem here.

It doesn't allow me to equip the weapon neither buy it. I'll stop playing until the bug is fixed.

The weapon system is a mess. I have another problem:

1 - I buy a one hand weapon
2 - Change to a long one
3 - Want to use the same one hand weapon that I bought in item 1, but it shows that I need to buy it again!! I lost much money because of this.

Thank you.