PDA

View Full Version : Unrecoverable Bug, Ubi ignores me

SeptikAydz
12-08-2014, 01:40 AM
This is my second post attempting to get anything out of ubisoft.

This is a warning to players

If your game crashes (mine do to a power outage at my home), there is a chance that the save files will become corrupt. If this happens when Uplay Cloud is working, both files will become corrupted. when this happens the game will essentially loop back with corrupt save files, starting a new game, and both files copying new game data with files returning to currpt state. Load game, Error message, start new game, close game, load game, error message, start new game.....

I have opened a ticket and heard nothing for DAYS.

Work around they game me did nothing.

I lost all character progression. Everything. Legendary items, collectibles, everything. LOTS and LOTS of hours.

Icing on the cake, I cant even play. I'm worried that if I delete everything and attempt a reinstall Ubi MIGHT be able to save something (unlikely I know, but I'm desperate to not start ALL over... I honestly dont think I can.)

Furthermore, no response at all. Nothing.

So, I cant play. I lost everything. I'm in the dark.

Sorry, but you have all been warned. This last patch was HUGE. Do yourself a favor... wait till they actually finish the game.

IIIdefconIII
12-08-2014, 02:15 AM
This is my second post attempting to get anything out of ubisoft.

This is a warning to players

If your game crashes (mine do to a power outage at my home), there is a chance that the save files will become corrupt. If this happens when Uplay Cloud is working, both files will become corrupted. when this happens the game will essentially loop back with corrupt save files, starting a new game, and both files copying new game data with files returning to currpt state. Load game, Error message, start new game, close game, load game, error message, start new game.....

I have opened a ticket and heard nothing for DAYS.

Work around they game me did nothing.

I lost all character progression. Everything. Legendary items, collectibles, everything. LOTS and LOTS of hours.

Icing on the cake, I cant even play. I'm worried that if I delete everything and attempt a reinstall Ubi MIGHT be able to save something (unlikely I know, but I'm desperate to not start ALL over... I honestly dont think I can.)

Furthermore, no response at all. Nothing.

So, I cant play. I lost everything. I'm in the dark.

Sorry, but you have all been warned. This last patch was HUGE. Do yourself a favor... wait till they actually finish the game.

Ah **** i feel you, i had this curropt save data on my ps3 before on brotherhood 99%... I never started it again, ha what about you gonne play Unity again?

YazX_
12-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Sorry to hear this, unfortunately the only way now is to delete your local saves manually and disable cloud sync to be able to start new. reinstalling the game will not change anything since the problem is in the corrupted saves not the game files.