PDA

View Full Version : Extra Content in Paris DLC?

WaltMickey
12-07-2014, 11:44 PM
With the season pass you get dead kings, extra content for the main game, and chronicles China. Dead Kings is now free and Chronicles China will be coming in 2015. But for people who haven't gotten the season pass, will there still be that extra content for the main game in Paris? In the season pass video, Amancio said there will be "30 brand new items to collect".

MegaRock35
12-07-2014, 11:48 PM
I don't think they've said before, but it's safe to expect it. As far as I know, it's the pre-order bonuses, and Ubisoft usually lets you purchase that stuff a few months after release. That said, I think the pre-order stuff has pitiful stats compared to Level 3+ stuff (or at least the maple rifle and Prussian stuff did)

deskpe
12-07-2014, 11:50 PM
They never said, but in the dlc trailer you see arno is wearing the "fearless assassin" outfit, so that might be in that dlc aswell.

SixKeys
12-07-2014, 11:55 PM
They never said, but in the dlc trailer you see arno is wearing the "fearless assassin" outfit, so that might be in that dlc aswell.

Doubt it. That outfit is exclusive to the McFarlane figure, like the Kenway family swords and Haytham dye were last year. Those were never released as DLC.

Altair1789
12-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Most of them are just items you get with preorders and stuff like that. I wish they'd include the gear of the guys on the cover, but their outfits are just early forms of armor in the game

DanPenfold
12-07-2014, 11:59 PM
I don't think that will be more MAIN story story stuff. Sorry, I think there is enough story.

deskpe
12-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Doubt it. That outfit is exclusive to the McFarlane figure, like the Kenway family swords and Haytham dye were last year. Those were never released as DLC.

No, its not mcfarlane, Its the figurine in the ubistore.

Xstantin
12-08-2014, 12:02 AM
^I wanna get it but people say it's region locked :/ Anyone from the US got it working?

DanPenfold
12-08-2014, 12:08 AM
^I wanna get it but people say it's region locked :/ Anyone from the US got it working?

What's this?

Xstantin
12-08-2014, 12:18 AM
@Dan, the figurine which has that outfit mentioned earlier. I've seen people complaining that the code which comes with it wasn't working

DanPenfold
12-08-2014, 12:27 AM
@Dan, the figurine which has that outfit mentioned earlier. I've seen people complaining that the code which comes with it wasn't working

If it's region locked that means only people in the Region it's unlocked for can get it.