PDA

View Full Version : [Probably Spoilers]Would You Like to See Elise Get Her Own Game?

Derp43
12-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Based on my own experiences and looking around the internet, here is what I have gathered about Unity/Rogue's story:

1. Unity's ending is a piece of crap.
2. Elise is a good character.
3. Pisspot.
4. It's fun to play as a Templar.
5. The Assassins in Unity are crazed cultists.
6. Bellec is a massive hypocrite.
7. PILLOCK!

So, after reading the Unity novel(You should go read it, it's pretty good), I have decided that Elise would make a good protagonist of an AC(Because AC stand for Templar's Creed, right?) game, because apparently everyone wants to play as a Templar now or something. So here's a poll I created to see what people think.

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 09:58 PM
I find her character poorly executed in Unity, so no.

Only thing good about her is her character design IMO.

Besides, she's not even an ancestor.

Altair1789
12-07-2014, 10:13 PM
I thought her death was inevitable when they showed the dead kings DLC trailer. I wouldn't like a game with her tbh

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 10:14 PM
I thought her death was inevitable when they showed the dead kings DLC trailer. I wouldn't like a game with her tbh

Same.

I wouldn't mind a chronicles game TBH.

Pandassin
12-07-2014, 10:33 PM
I would love for …lise to get her own game. I haven't read the novel yet but she could have a game based on that, she's one of the strongest (if not, THE strongest) female characters of the franchise and it'd be a shame if Ubisoft just let her waste away. You have no idea how much I would love to play a game as her.

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 10:39 PM
she's one of the strongest (if not, THE strongest) female characters of the franchise and it'd be a shame if Ubisoft just let her waste away

she's strong yes

but also one of the most underdeveloped.

Strength isn't the only thing that makes up a well-developed character.

I have no idea why people find Elise appealing.

I feel if her character design was like Dobby's, nobody would like her.

Altair1789
12-07-2014, 10:52 PM
she's strong yes

but also one of the most underdeveloped.

Strength isn't the only thing that makes up a well-developed character.

I have no idea why people find Elise appealing.

I feel if her character design was like Dobby's, nobody would like her.

I was hoping Connor would give her a sock when she became a master assassin

Pr0metheus 1962
12-07-2014, 10:54 PM
I wonder how many of the guys saying they wouldn't like to play as Elise only say that because they can't handle the idea of playing as someone who has breasts and a vulva?

Also, I wonder how many people are going to respond outraged to that question.

Yeah, 'cos sexism doesn't exist anymore. Like racism, we got rid of it back in the 1970s. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 10:58 PM
I wonder how many of the guys saying they wouldn't like to play as Elise only say that because they can't handle the idea of playing as someone who has breasts and a vulva?

Yeah, 'cos sexism doesn't exist anymore. Like racism, we got rid of it back in the 1970s. :rolleyes:

Or maybe they're saying it because they recognized Elise is an underdeveloped character who characteristically does not appeal to them?

This is coming from a female and minority.

One who recognizes one's reproductive organs means nothing to an overarching narrative.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Or maybe they're saying it because they recognized Elise is an underdeveloped character who characteristically does not appeal to them?

Yeah, sure. That must be it.

Also, you seem to be suggesting that a woman can't be a misogynist. I'm certain that's not true. There are lots of women out there who see sexual equality as unattractive. Probably not quite as many women as guys, but they do exist.

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Oh. I forgot.

I couldn't possibly dislike a female character without being sexist.

silly me.

all female videogame characters are perfectly written angels and dont deserve to be critiqued like male ones.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Oh. I forgot.

I couldn't possibly dislike a female character without being sexist.

That's not what I said, and you know it.

I do think it's funny though, that whenever the potential for a female protagonist comes up, the reaction is far more negative than it ever is for a male character. In my experience, it's about what I'd expect if the suggestion had been to have someone like the Marquis de Sade as the main protagonist.

All I'm saying is that there's a lot of misogyny out there. Don't blame the messenger.

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 11:10 PM
You implied a good chunk of people would not approve of an Elise game because they're sexist and not because of her arguably poorly written character.

dxsxhxcx
12-07-2014, 11:13 PM
No, she has already served her purpose... I would prefer them focusing in a completely new character (female or male, it doesn't matter) in a different time period instead of waste a game in a similar setting with characters we already know..

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 11:15 PM
I do think it's funny though, that whenever the potential for a female protagonist comes up, the reaction is far more negative than it ever is for a male character.

False. Arno and Elise were both marked as disappointments by consumers and reviewers.

If anything, Arno was trashed on more.

And Connor was trashed waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than Aveline when his character was arguably much more compelling.

Namikaze_17
12-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Just ignore him, May. -__-

But to the OP, nah I don't want a game featuring Elise.

I understand her character and respect it as well, but that still doesn't change how poorly portrayed she was in the game to me.

Regardless of how Awesome she is in her Novel.

And once again, no, I don't hate Elise...

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Don't say people won't like playing as a female because of breasts and vulva.It doesn't make sense.

Derp43
12-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Arno and Elise were both marked as disappointments by consumers and reviewers.

Source?

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Source?

I don't care about the debate enough to go through pages of reviews.

@Nami

Amen, fellow Templar.

Derp43
12-07-2014, 11:25 PM
I don't care about the debate enough to go through pages of reviews.

Ok, I'll give some sources:
Yahtzee Croshaw.
The vast majority of the Youtube comments section.
These forums.

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 11:27 PM
I just had the thought,what the hell would her game have?

Derp43
12-07-2014, 11:29 PM
I just had the thought,what the hell would her game have?

Combat. Lots of combat.

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Combat. Lots of combat.

And that's it?Fighting?What 'bout story?What story would a full game with Elise have?

Namikaze_17
12-07-2014, 11:33 PM
@Nami

Amen, fellow Templar.

You mean Grandmaster... :cool:

Derp43
12-07-2014, 11:34 PM
And that's it?Fighting?What 'bout story?What story would a full game with Elise have?

Stealth would still exist, although it would be a bit more difficult. In terms of story, the novel was cut off by Unity's crap ending.

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Stealth would still exist, although it would be a bit more difficult. In terms of story, the novel was cut off by Unity's crap ending.

So if there was a story,then it would be the novel's story,which,I'm taking a guess,is just Unity's story saw by Elise's eyes;or before Unity's story.
Yea....I'm not sure that would be good.

Derp43
12-07-2014, 11:43 PM
So if there was a story,then it would be the novel's story,which,I'm taking a guess,is just Unity's story saw by Elise's eyes;or before Unity's story.
Yea....I'm not sure that would be good.
The book covers a period between 9 April 1778 and 12 September 1794.

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 11:45 PM
The book covers a period between 9 April 1778 and 12 September 1794.

I need more details,capt'n.

SixKeys
12-07-2014, 11:46 PM
She's dead. What would there be to tell?

Pr0metheus 1962
12-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Wow! "The Usual Suspects" have shown up in force all of a sudden.

Derp43
12-08-2014, 12:10 AM
I need more details,capt'n.

I don't want to spoil the book for anybody.

Also, I made this poll to just see what people would think about Elise getting her own game, like if the crap ending didn't exist.

MakimotoJin
12-08-2014, 12:29 AM
I don't want to spoil the book for anybody.

Also, I made this poll to just see what people would think about Elise getting her own game, like if the crap ending didn't exist.

If the ending didn't happen,then a sequel with Arno and Elise would be nice.
As long as Elise knows how to free-run. =P

RinoTheBouncer
12-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Well here’s some wishful thinking: how about they just release a DLC that rectifies the ending of ACU just like how AC:Liberation had an ending and a “true ending”. They can find tons of excuses, from the ending turning out to be “false memory” either by being a what-if story or somehow modified by Abstergo. I know they won’t do it. But losing Elise was such a great disappointment for me. I mean to be perfectly honest, I didn’t face any game-breaking bugs in ACU, nor did any of the animation or frame rate issues bother me much. I love Arno and Elise to death, yet the ending was like a dagger in my heart, cause with all due respect to Ubisoft and their handwork, the ending was terrible. It ruined the experience for me, an experience that I was hoping to give 10/10 given the amazing relationship Elise and Arno had.

SixKeys
12-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Well hereís some wishful thinking: how about they just release a DLC that rectifies the ending of ACU just like how AC:Liberation had an ending and a ďtrue endingĒ. They can find tons of excuses, from the ending turning out to be ďfalse memoryĒ either by being a what-if story or somehow modified by Abstergo. I know they wonít do it. But losing Elise was such a great disappointment for me. I mean to be perfectly honest, I didnít face any game-breaking bugs in ACU, nor did any of the animation or frame rate issues bother me much. I love Arno and Elise to death, yet the ending was like a dagger in my heart, cause with all due respect to Ubisoft and their handwork, the ending was terrible. It ruined the experience for me, an experience that I was hoping to give 10/10 given the amazing relationship Elise and Arno had.

Ever since Mass Effect 3, it seems people want every game to have a DLC that "rectifies" any ending they personally didn't like. 9_9 AC3 had a terrible ending, can we patch that too?

MakimotoJin
12-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Ever since Mass Effect 3, it seems people want every game to have a DLC that "rectifies" any ending they personally didn't like. 9_9 AC3 had a terrible ending, can we patch that too?

Why the hell not?What's broken can always be fixed.

Xstantin
12-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Or she could do something productive while
Arno is drinking in Versailles after the execution
I haven't read a novel so I have no idea what she was doing back then

RinoTheBouncer
12-08-2014, 12:42 AM

I wish we can rectify that. And it’s not because it was a sad ending, it’s because it was a VERY badly made ending. I ADORED ACIII, Connor, the setting, the story, Desmond, the modern day missions.. EVERYTHING about ACIII was amazing to me, yet the ending was nowhere near how theatrical AC:R’s ending was for example or shocking ACII and ACB endings were or how interesting AC1’s ending was.

Regarding Mass Effect, I played the franchise in April 2013 and I didn’t known ANYTHING about the game or the whole ending problem. I bought the trilogy set and got EVERY SINGLE DLC for each game and then played them all over the span of 2 weeks and man, I ADORE this franchise. Like it instantly climbed to the No.1 spot on my list surpassing so many franchises that I’ve been falling since the 90s. And when I later learned about the problems of the ending, the decision to rectify it was absolutely right.

I got the perfect “happy” ending and to me that was more than rewarding after a wonderful journey. I also got the other endings as well and I definitely loved them for what they had to offer as they had beautifully added scenes, interwoven within the game and not added like an extra scene. That was just WOW. They basically gave every single option to the fans. And I’m sure that my response to the franchise would’ve been entirely different had I played the game with it’s initial ending. I know that the story was amazing and only the ME3 ending was the one with the problem that they needed to fix, but concluding a wonderful and interconnected story with a terrible ending truly ruins the whole experience and I’ve felt that with ACIII and ACUnity. So yes, I’m all for fixing an ending that ruined a game where the players were an inch 5-7 minutes away from giving it 10/10.

Derp43
12-08-2014, 02:20 AM
Or she could do something productive while
Arno is drinking in Versailles after the execution
I haven't read a novel so I have no idea what she was doing back then
Laying low I guess is the best phrase to describe what she was doing, as there is a massive gap in the book between 21 Janurary and 10 November 1793.

VestigialLlama4
12-08-2014, 05:34 AM
You implied a good chunk of people would not approve of an Elise game because they're sexist and not because of her arguably poorly written character.

We might not use the sexist insult if people actually came up with criticisms of her. Instead of saying "arguably poorly written character" give examples within the game that tell us why she's poorly written.

It's the same with Connor, they say he's dull, boring, stoic, not really a badass like his father, when what they really mean is, he's not white like his Dad.

A better question is do people want a game where you play as Elise or play as Haytham? Or Elise vs Shay?

D.I.D.
12-08-2014, 05:41 AM
Tentatively, yes, but not with that voice actor. Either get a new French voice actor or get a real English voice actor, but that accent for a whole game would be like nails down a blackboard for me. Not even an Earth accent.

LoyalACFan
12-08-2014, 05:55 AM
No, because A.) it couldn't play like an AC game since stealth doesn't seem to be her forte, B.) she died at 25 leaving no heirs and not much of a story left to tell, and C.) I was honestly pretty disappointed with Elise's character TBH. I was expecting her to be really badass, but she came across as stubborn, irrational, and single-minded. I wouldn't mind an Arno sequel simply because I'm interested to see where they're going with the Napoleon angle, but really, neither he nor Elise were very memorable to me.

WaltMickey
12-08-2014, 06:25 AM
Assassin's creed is about assassins believe it or not

Sigv4rd
12-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Unless Arno somehow got pregnant she never had a child so we have no way to view her genetic memories in the animus...

VestigialLlama4
12-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Unless Arno somehow got pregnant she never had a child so we have no way to view her genetic memories in the animus...

There are ways to see her memories. REVELATIONS gave us MEMORY SEALS, who's to say she didn't find one and imprinted some memories there.

Then the most awesome innovation yet - BLOOD VIALS from BLACK FLAG and also The Animus Data Dump Scanner. The Templars in Torres' time put their blood in these vials which preserved it forever. So if Elise's blood was stored in a vial, it would be preserved to the present day, and they can simple use the blood and put it in an Animus and get her memories to the moment her blood was taken. So they can have their cake and eat it too.

Sigv4rd
12-08-2014, 08:30 AM
There are ways to see her memories. REVELATIONS gave us MEMORY SEALS, who's to say she didn't find one and imprinted some memories there.

When would Elise have ever come into contact with memory seals?
The first POE she came into contact with killed her

Then the most awesome innovation yet - BLOOD VIALS from BLACK FLAG and also The Animus Data Dump Scanner. The Templars in Torres' time put their blood in these vials which preserved it forever. So if Elise's blood was stored in a vial, it would be preserved to the present day, and they can simple use the blood and put it in an Animus and get her memories to the moment her blood was taken. So they can have their cake and eat it too.

Where would the French Templars get first civ blood vials and why would they put Elise's blood into a vile when the observatory is in the Caribbean and can only be activated by a sage
And the only sage in France at the time is responsible for the death of Elise's father.

And finally what could the Modern Templars/Assassins learn from her memories? She died in her 20's and we have seen most of her life through the eyes of Arno.

GunnerGalactico
12-08-2014, 09:03 AM
I wish we can rectify that. And itís not because it was a sad ending, itís because it was a VERY badly made ending. I ADORED ACIII, Connor, the setting, the story, Desmond, the modern day missions.. EVERYTHING about ACIII was amazing to me, yet the ending was nowhere near how theatrical AC:Rís ending was for example or shocking ACII and ACB endings were or how interesting AC1ís ending was.

Regarding Mass Effect, I played the franchise in April 2013 and I didnít known ANYTHING about the game or the whole ending problem. I bought the trilogy set and got EVERY SINGLE DLC for each game and then played them all over the span of 2 weeks and man, I ADORE this franchise. Like it instantly climbed to the No.1 spot on my list surpassing so many franchises that Iíve been falling since the 90s. And when I later learned about the problems of the ending, the decision to rectify it was absolutely right.

I got the perfect ďhappyĒ ending and to me that was more than rewarding after a wonderful journey. I also got the other endings as well and I definitely loved them for what they had to offer as they had beautifully added scenes, interwoven within the game and not added like an extra scene. That was just WOW. They basically gave every single option to the fans. And Iím sure that my response to the franchise wouldíve been entirely different had I played the game with itís initial ending. I know that the story was amazing and only the ME3 ending was the one with the problem that they needed to fix, but concluding a wonderful and interconnected story with a terrible ending truly ruins the whole experience and Iíve felt that with ACIII and ACUnity. So yes, Iím all for fixing an ending that ruined a game where the players were an inch 5-7 minutes away from giving it 10/10.

^^ Absolutely this!

king-hailz
12-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Yes because I want a female character but no because of that accent and the fact that I don't think she is that good...

SixKeys
12-08-2014, 11:39 AM
I wish we can rectify that. And itís not because it was a sad ending, itís because it was a VERY badly made ending. I ADORED ACIII, Connor, the setting, the story, Desmond, the modern day missions.. EVERYTHING about ACIII was amazing to me, yet the ending was nowhere near how theatrical AC:Rís ending was for example or shocking ACII and ACB endings were or how interesting AC1ís ending was.

Regarding Mass Effect, I played the franchise in April 2013 and I didnít known ANYTHING about the game or the whole ending problem. I bought the trilogy set and got EVERY SINGLE DLC for each game and then played them all over the span of 2 weeks and man, I ADORE this franchise. Like it instantly climbed to the No.1 spot on my list surpassing so many franchises that Iíve been falling since the 90s. And when I later learned about the problems of the ending, the decision to rectify it was absolutely right.

I got the perfect ďhappyĒ ending and to me that was more than rewarding after a wonderful journey. I also got the other endings as well and I definitely loved them for what they had to offer as they had beautifully added scenes, interwoven within the game and not added like an extra scene. That was just WOW. They basically gave every single option to the fans. And Iím sure that my response to the franchise wouldíve been entirely different had I played the game with itís initial ending. I know that the story was amazing and only the ME3 ending was the one with the problem that they needed to fix, but concluding a wonderful and interconnected story with a terrible ending truly ruins the whole experience and Iíve felt that with ACIII and ACUnity. So yes, Iím all for fixing an ending that ruined a game where the players were an inch 5-7 minutes away from giving it 10/10.

So if you ever write a novel or direct a movie and people don't like the ending, they should force you to change it? Games are an artistic medium like any other. The stories are expressions of someone's artistic vision. If there's truly something wrong with the ending - like it's glitched out or the editing makes no sense whatsoever - then yeah, people have a right to complain, but if it's simply written in a way that doesn't appeal to you personally, it's just obnoxious to demand that someone change their artistic vision to suit yours. What's next? People don't like how the next Star Wars ends so they demand J.J. Abrams drag everyone back on set and reshoot the ending? According to whose vision?

ACU's ending wasn't the best, there are some things I would change about it if I was in charge, but I'm not. I'm not the one who wrote the story, I'm not the one who slaved over a keyboard for 4+ years. I'm not the one whose job it was to try to fit all the pieces together. I may not like the ending, but I'm not going to be so selfish as to demand that everyone who worked hard on this game hauls their asses back from vacation to cater to MY whims and rewrite the whole thing from MY perspective, from script to cut scenes to voice-acting to mo-cap to animation. Even after the ending to ME3 was redone, lots of people still complained, so what was the point really?

pirate1802
12-08-2014, 12:34 PM
So if you ever write a novel or direct a movie and people don't like the ending, they should force you to change it? Games are an artistic medium like any other. The stories are expressions of someone's artistic vision. If there's truly something wrong with the ending - like it's glitched out or the editing makes no sense whatsoever - then yeah, people have a right to complain, but if it's simply written in a way that doesn't appeal to you personally, it's just obnoxious to demand that someone change their artistic vision to suit yours. What's next? People don't like how the next Star Wars ends so they demand J.J. Abrams drag everyone back on set and reshoot the ending? According to whose vision?

ACU's ending wasn't the best, there are some things I would change about it if I was in charge, but I'm not. I'm not the one who wrote the story, I'm not the one who slaved over a keyboard for 4+ years. I'm not the one whose job it was to try to fit all the pieces together. I may not like the ending, but I'm not going to be so selfish as to demand that everyone who worked hard on this game hauls their asses back from vacation to cater to MY whims and rewrite the whole thing from MY perspective, from script to cut scenes to voice-acting to mo-cap to animation. Even after the ending to ME3 was redone, lots of people still complained, so what was the point really?

This a million times.

There are a lot of novels and movies I won't like but I won't go as far as asking them to change their work to suit my tastes. I'd just make it a point to avoid their works in future. These things are hella subjective, and as such.. deciding between what is good and what is bad is like getting into bed with a porcupine.

Also, you seem to be suggesting that a woman can't be a misogynist. I'm certain that's not true. There are lots of women out there who see sexual equality as unattractive. Probably not quite as many women as guys, but they do exist.

Yeah, reminds me of that one time when I heard a woman say that women are responsible for getting raped by wearing provocative clothing, while men are completely innocent. She was perfectly serious. I couldn't say which I found more disgusting, the argument presented or that the fact that this was coming out of the mouth of a woman.

Also, here in India, nearly a third of the cases of dowry-related killings are perpetrated by women, or with their support.

/offtopic I know, just had to get it off me. Being a woman certainly doesn't guarantee a misogyny-free mind, as inexplicable as that might seem.

ShadoeKat
12-08-2014, 09:56 PM
I would like to see more of Elise's story... sucks she's dead but still would like to have see something more... maybe we find out her ancestor is a previous Assassin. Far fetched thought, while Elise and Arno were apart maybe she had a child? May or may not fit the timeline, but just tossing it out there because there are things that always seem to stop abruptly on some of the characters that could have a really good story. And people have complained that Ubisoft wasn't going to create anymore female assassin's because it's too difficult. Well, Aveline was ok... but her movements really seemed too dainty in some ways that it made it odd. No she shouldn't be like a guy, but being too dainty or running with overly major wiggle, sway etc just makes it seem so weird. I saw some imporvement in Elise... but then she wasn't playable. Ubisoft I think can make strong women assassin's... they are just trying too hard to not make them seem too masculine. I hope they kind of rethink female assassin's... it would be nice to see a game where you could play as either male or female... would probably be difficult for the timeline... unless the the protagonists were twins, female & male and we play a parallel timeline but different for each.

mmac900
12-08-2014, 11:29 PM

And this is why people hate feminism and mra groups exist, because if you dont like a woman anywhere, on tv, movie or video game, you must be a sexist pig.

Namikaze_17
12-08-2014, 11:38 PM
And this is why people hate feminism and mra groups exist, because if you dont like a woman anywhere, on tv, movie or video game, you must be a sexist pig.

I don't like Aveline...

JustPlainQuirky
12-09-2014, 01:36 AM

Amen, brotha.

Hood2theBurbs
12-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Elise is yet another revenge driven character and, AC is in desperate need for something different so I would say no. And in all honesty I am meh about Elise she doesn't stand out to me and neither does Arno. Plus Elise can't free-run and that one of the best parts of AC imo.

Derp43
12-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Plus Elise can't free-run and that one of the best parts of AC imo.

You do realize at least half of the missions with her start on top of a roof?

Hood2theBurbs
12-09-2014, 01:52 AM
That's great, but I don't recall seeing her free run at any point in the game, so I will assume that she can't. Anyone can climb onto a roof, but I haven't played ACU in some time (busy with far cry). So show me an example of her free-running and I will amend my statement.

Namikaze_17
12-09-2014, 01:59 AM
Elise is yet another revenge driven character and, AC is in desperate need for something different so I would say no. And in all honesty I am meh about Elise she doesn't stand out to me and neither does Arno. Plus Elise can't free-run and that one of the best parts of AC imo.

Amen.

You should join our fold sometime. ;)

X_xWolverinEx_X
12-09-2014, 02:11 AM
no

Hood2theBurbs
12-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Amen.

You should join our fold sometime. ;)

Sorry, I'm from a family of assassin's, when hunt you down and eliminate you, I want you to know it wasn't personal :cool:

Namikaze_17
12-09-2014, 05:49 AM
Sorry, I'm from a family of assassin's, when hunt you down and eliminate you, I want you to know it wasn't personal :cool:

Oh, of course. ^^ But when my Templar brethren and I wipe you and your kind from this world, remember that It's not personal either. ;-)

Hood2theBurbs
12-09-2014, 06:20 AM
It's just business I'm glad you understand, Bishop say's hi btw :p

Derp43
12-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Also, what do people think of the book?

Namikaze_17
12-09-2014, 06:38 AM
It's just business I'm glad you understand, Bishop say's hi btw :p

Tell her I said hi as well. ^^

After destroying you Assassins, I shall try to convert her to our ways. B-)

pirate1802
12-09-2014, 09:37 AM
That's great, but I don't recall seeing her free run at any point in the game, so I will assume that she can't. .

You also don't see her ****ting anywhere in the game, for reference. Will you assume she can't defecate? :)

It's true though, there are plenty of people who revile the idea of playing as a woman. No need to go anywhere, use the search function and see old threads, see what is the number one reason to not want to play as a female: "Because I'm a male and I can't relate to a female." No paraphrasing, that exact phrase. They sugarcoat it it a lot of different ways, but at the end, that's that: sugarcoating.