PDA

View Full Version : Can we really fix the stuttering?

Antheus-UK
12-07-2014, 05:55 PM
I have looked all over the net for hints, and have done what other people have done and amazingly the game still stutters.

I have lowered ALL graphics settings in the game to low and still stutters.

What i noticed is i never got this before i updated the game to the newest patch.

It fixes 300 bugs and yet there are still more bugs in the game, so if Ubi have apparently! fixed over 300 bugs they have obviously missed 300 more, i have never known a game to be so ****ed up than AC Unity.

If anyone has managed to fix the stuttering please can you let us know on this post as it would help many others.

I have even tried the game booster to see if that helps fix the stuttering and alas still stutters!!

How can we downgrade to the last update as this one i think is total and utter crap!!

Antheus-UK
12-07-2014, 05:57 PM
http://kiplange.com/fix-for-assassins-creed-unity-framerate-stuttering-and-low-framerate-problems/

Antheus-UK
12-07-2014, 07:30 PM
im starting to wish i [Removed] would not have wasted ****ing **** loads of money on a ****ed up ubisoft product!!

All.Names.Taken
12-08-2014, 04:20 AM
im starting to wish i [Removed] would not have wasted ****ing **** loads of money on a ****ed up ubisoft product!!

So I take it offline mode didn't help you?

strigoi1958
12-08-2014, 05:03 AM
he started a second thread where he found his own solution so maybe a mod will delete this one

Wrath2Zero
12-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Lock your frame-rate to 30fps with V-sync on, use RadeonPro or MSI Afterburner. The game does triple buffer with v-sync on so you won't get frame-rate drops like v-sync does without triple buffer.

I've notice this in the menu, with FPS unlocked the menu background animation stutters but locked to 30fps with v-sync it's smooth.

YazX_
12-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Please dont open multiple threads for the same issue, keep updating the on-going thread, i will close this in favor of this thread you opened:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/971520-I-have-fixed-the-stuttering-issue-(PC-Only)