PDA

View Full Version : Questions about "assassin cache". what is it?

topeira1980
12-07-2014, 05:54 PM
hi guy.

i thought the assassin cache is the ability to create a CHEST that you can always loot and replenish your consumables, but after getting this ability i see i am wrong and it just fills up my consumeables on the spot.

so my questions are:

1) can my co-op buddies benefit from this? if so - how?

2) there are belts that are supposed to upgrade this ability in making it last longer or something. what does that mean? what exactly is lasting longer?

3) how often can i use this ability? how long do i have to wait until i can use it again?

thanks for any feedback

D.I.D.
12-07-2014, 05:58 PM
It's like the Group Healing. You create a temporary perimeter, and all your team has to do is be inside the barrier and they'll instantly get full consumables. It disappears after a time, which can be extended.

I've never equipped it myself, only benefited from other people's, but I think it's got some kind of cooldown period between uses.

FatiguedEnigma
12-07-2014, 07:19 PM
^^^^ I personallly love it..
i use it more in offline games.. so i dont have to keep buying stuff.. so far it gives me the simple things .. i usually have to get phantom blades, poison gass, etc. via store or Looting

calamity magnum
12-07-2014, 07:45 PM
1) Yes if you use eagle vision will show you the effective area of the skill. They receive the same amount of ammo you do as long as they are in the effect.

2) The legendary military hood increases the duration of the cache. I am unsure of others.

3) the cool down should be to the left of your health bar like any other co-op skill. I do not know the actually time in seconds though.

wvstolzing
12-07-2014, 08:37 PM
If I'm not missing something, this is the only co-op skill that's useful in SP

SixKeys
12-07-2014, 08:39 PM
If I'm not missing something, this is the only co-op skill that's useful in SP

No, the disguise and healing skills can be used in SP too.

wvstolzing
12-07-2014, 08:42 PM
No, the disguise and healing skills can be used in SP too.

Sure, what I said was ambiguous: What I meant was that since disguise isn't 'shared', and healing is equivalent to a medpack, this is the only shareable skill that's also uniquely useful in SP.

johnsmith145
12-08-2014, 12:08 AM
1. Yes, if they stand in the yellow area you spawn.

2. The cache lasts longer. If you stand in it all the time, you also get some other items, like phantom blades and money pouches. The longer the duration, the more different items.

3. A minute or so.

disguise isn't 'shared'

Disguise is shared if you are close to each other.

topeira1980
12-08-2014, 02:33 PM
1. Yes, if they stand in the yellow area you spawn.

2. The cache lasts longer. If you stand in it all the time, you also get some other items, like phantom blades and money pouches. The longer the duration, the more different items.

3. A minute or so.

Disguise is shared if you are close to each other.

and the best answer goes to.... drrrrrrrrrrrrums.... slembroccoli!

and thank you everyone for contributing!