PDA

View Full Version : My Initiates is spoiling my game experience - Always pop up messages

s4ccio
12-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Hello, while I play the game I receive continuos pop up messages from ACINITIATES.COM , they are telling me about achievements where I succeded and that I have a new level.
What is strange is that they are always repeating, I'm still at level 8 and I always get the message about the new level , I pratically can't use the select button on my pad to check the map because doing so I'll be always redirect to the browser opening the initiates page.

I noticed that initiates is working normally, I mean my PE are regularly saved, but please I don't wanna see anymore all this pop up messages, at least just only one time when I get the right achievement and that's all.

If i disable the announcements from interface mený I can partially solve the problem, I mean partially because I will lost any other communication like fro example money in cafŤ or other achievements.

Any one else has this problem? How can I solve it?

Thank you.

DarkSolitudeX
12-07-2014, 07:05 PM
I have this problem too. It's so annoying I'm trying to figure out how I can deactivate my initiates profile. Cruising through the site, I don't see a option to unlink or deactivate my profile.

Altair1789
12-07-2014, 07:19 PM
I think you can disable acinitiates syncing in the game options section of options

s4ccio
12-07-2014, 10:20 PM
I think you can disable acinitiates syncing in the game options section of options

I thought too but I don't see any option like that, please is someone knows how to do it, tell me :)

Aenigmatix
12-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Sorry, but I don't think there's any way of disabling those pop-ups. They are annoying, and I totally sympathize with you. However...

This issue will eventually resolve itself. Keep playing the game and soon enough you will have accomplished most or all of the Initiates achievements, and you'll start to see those pop-ups occur less and less often. The pop-ups happen a lot at first because a lot of the initial achievements through Initiates are really easy (basic assassinations, climbing, controlled descent, etc.), so you'll blow through them all at once. Once you progress further into the game, I guarantee you'll see them a lot less. I almost never get pop-ups anymore.

s4ccio
12-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Sorry, but I don't think there's any way of disabling those pop-ups. They are annoying, and I totally sympathize with you. However...

This issue will eventually resolve itself. Keep playing the game and soon enough you will have accomplished most or all of the Initiates achievements, and you'll start to see those pop-ups occur less and less often. The pop-ups happen a lot at first because a lot of the initial achievements through Initiates are really easy (basic assassinations, climbing, controlled descent, etc.), so you'll blow through them all at once. Once you progress further into the game, I guarantee you'll see them a lot less. I almost never get pop-ups anymore.

Yes that would be the normal way, but what is really strange is that it's always pop ups about achievements that I already got!
For example right now I'm at level 8, and it's keeping on saying me : YOU GOT A NEW LEVEL , while I'm at level 8 since long time already...And it's the same for the combat achievement or anyone else, neither one new achievement but always pop ups..

There should be some kind of bug about that..
I hope that when I'll get level 9 something will change.

Erfivur
12-08-2014, 01:27 PM
I thought too but I don't see any option like that, please is someone knows how to do it, tell me :)

Go to options.
Go to "HUD Options"
Disable "Updates"

That will scrap all the initiates stuff and the annoying "database" updates that occur when trying to do murder mysteries.
The only thing you noticeably "lose" is updates on how/when you've gotten creed points and when the Cafe Theatre has got some cash to pick up. (Just visit it regularly you don't need updates on that.)

JackienStephan
12-08-2014, 01:47 PM
:( I cannot connect to acinitiates. You never know when you are well off.