PDA

View Full Version : [PC] AC 2 - running

similarly
12-07-2014, 05:47 AM
After playing AC3, ACIV and Unity, I'm going back and playing AC2 for the first time. I've finally gotten where I can free-run most of the time without getting confused on which buttons to press, but I had a problem today:

After a memorable cut-scene very early in the game, Ezio is surrounded and outnumbered and outmatched. He's supposed to run away. But when I try to free-run away, he's SLOW. The other guys run faster that he does, and sometimes Ezio just stops and no matter what I do, he seems determined to FIGHT.

I've never had a game before where it seemed like I wanted to do one thing and the controls wanted to do something so completely different. Any AC2 experts have advice on this?

DynaRider
12-07-2014, 05:26 PM
If I recall correctly if you highlighted an enemy with the L1 button (PS3) you needed to "disconnect" from him with another push of the L1 button. Otherwise, your assassin had a problem getting away and wanted to fight.

Ureh
12-09-2014, 12:15 AM
You should be able to escape the fight without pressing the lock-on button a second time.

In AC2, Bro, and Rev, you gotta press the wsad keys, the right mouse button (aka high profile button), and the space bar (legs button). The lock-on will automatically disengage and Ezio will start sprinting. There should be a keyboard layout in the menu.

similarly
12-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Thanks, I'll try that. I've been able to break away and run, but twice now I've had to push Ezio to run away. This boy just wants to FIGHT!

najmus7862014
12-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi.
Friends I want to know that what happens we kill Charles lee In AC3.
Where is the amulet buried.
Please reply to my post.
Thank you.

similarly
12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Maybe start a new thread, Najmus. You'll get more help that way.

VoldR
12-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Hi.
Friends I want to know that what happens we kill Charles lee In AC3.
Where is the amulet buried.
Please reply to my post.
Thank you.

If ur still wondering, u can check out this finale video of AC III
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Aq4JtgV-U&list=PLCF9E0Sg9_leklLqY_O4R_ZArSduhighx