PDA

View Full Version : How do you delete clubs please

Talithajo
12-06-2014, 03:06 PM
My friend & I were trying to work out some stuff in the social club so I was making a nonsense club because I knew I wasmgoing to delete it after we experimented. One of the questions had me input I guess a name or something & I put random numbers down Now those 4 numbers seem permanently attached to my gamer tag.
Can any one please help this frustrated old women I just would like to remove the numbers next to my name.
Any assistance would be appreciated! 😀

Tali

Mr_Shade
12-06-2014, 03:20 PM
My friend & I were trying to work out some stuff in the social club so I was making a nonsense club because I knew I wasmgoing to delete it after we experimented. One of the questions had me input I guess a name or something & I put random numbers down Now those 4 numbers seem permanently attached to my gamer tag.
Can any one please help this frustrated old women I just would like to remove the numbers next to my name.
Any assistance would be appreciated! ��

Tali
Hi,

Once you leave the club - the game should remove the Club name from your gamertag onscreen, however some have found this not to be the case.

The team are working to solve this issue and it's hoped it will be in the future update!