PDA

View Full Version : Possible Future Game/DLC Story? Do not read if you haven't finished Rogue

wickywoowoo
12-05-2014, 09:52 PM
I have no idea how to do that spoiler box you all do since I am useless at computers but this post is a massive spoiler for Rogue so I'll put a few lines between this and my actual message to try and best avoid people being spoiled....

At the end of Rogue, Shay makes a big deal of being the Templar of the American Rite, gets mad at the mention of Connor ruining a Templar plan and says a new war is being waged. There are also collectable tablets that outright say they are looking at a follow up for Aveline as she was active in her later life and by the timeline set, Aveline, Connor and Shay are plodding about at the same time. Do you think we could get a new game/DLC for Rogue in the future where Connor and Aveline are either being hunted by Shay or trying to get him for all the damage he has done?

If they want this "shades of gray" stuff with Templars not being the bad guys anymore, having a game where three playable characters from the past are trying to kill each other would be a different way to do it. Not to mention I think it would set up some bad *** fight sequences.

Bad idea, better for DLC, great idea, full game? What you all think?

MakimotoJin
12-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Everyone wants Connor.Why the hell not?

xboxauditore
12-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Wouldn't mind something like this, more Rogue is always a plus.

gnosis_guyver1
12-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Indeed if what they say about victory is true we won't have anymore ac titles so a great rogue dlc would be good.

Jflow_79
12-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Everyone wants Connor.Why the hell not?

Please no more Connor, though the game play was nice the story sucked. Please never again use Native American's unless they are full blooded...half breeds were outcasts therefore the whole story of Connor was screwed from the start.

wickywoowoo
12-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Indeed if what they say about victory is true we won't have anymore ac titles so a great rogue dlc would be good.

What do you mean? There is no way Ubisoft stop one of gaming's biggest titles. They shouldn't either.

The_Kiwi_
12-06-2014, 12:06 AM
I like the idea, but I doubt Aveline would fit
The only reason she and Connor met at all is because one of her targets fled to New York
She'll be back in Louisiana, leaving Connor to his business in New York with Shay

Namikaze_17
12-06-2014, 12:09 AM
I like the idea, but I doubt Aveline would fit
The only reason she and Connor met at all is because one of her targets fled to New York
She'll be back in Louisiana, leaving Connor to his business in New York with Shay

Hmm...that is true.

Shay needs a right hand ally to battle Aveline.

It could be like how Charles Lee was to Haytham.

wickywoowoo
12-06-2014, 12:16 AM
You have an Assassin turned Templar who has a reputation for killing Assassins and communication still got around. It's not unrealistic at all for Connor to "call a favour back" from Aveline for his help in her quest. It gets all 3 characters a sequel in one go and gives a unique story telling situation for AC.

Seems a no-brainer to me, even if it's just DLC or something.

melbye82
12-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Something Connor vs Shay makes so much sense, and if they made DLC about this i would be so happy. A three-part story like The Tyranny of King Washington would probably be necessary, if not a full-fledged game

king-hailz
12-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Hmmm yeah I would like this... as I don't think there will be any more games in the last gen category I think it could be a dlc for rogue or it could be mentioned in victory.... wait so at victorys time line all these characters are dead??? Of Old age of course... I just want their stories finalised... With Connor aveline and eseosa... I just really feel like they have messed things up...

wickywoowoo
12-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Hmmm yeah I would like this... as I don't think there will be any more games in the last gen category I think it could be a dlc for rogue or it could be mentioned in victory.... wait so at victorys time line all these characters are dead??? Of Old age of course... I just want their stories finalised... With Connor aveline and eseosa... I just really feel like they have messed things up...

My mind has gone blank - is Eseosa the woman that Aveline saved in the Black Flag DLC? If so, yeah, she really got bad treatment for character story and explaination. A 15 minute bit where she is essentially helpless. Great.

Lump her in too. Any character from that time period can be in this huge war that's just crazy action packed and gives resolution to their stories.

Namikaze_17
12-06-2014, 04:22 AM
My mind has gone blank - is Eseosa the woman that Aveline saved in the Black Flag DLC? If so, yeah, she really got bad treatment for character story and explaination. A 15 minute bit where she is essentially helpless. Great.

Lump her in too. Any character from that time period can be in this huge war that's just crazy action packed and gives resolution to their stories.

No, that's Patience Gibbs. A former slave Connor recruited through Aveline's help.

Eseosa is Adewale's grandson that Connor recruits for training in 1804.

Hans684
12-06-2014, 10:44 AM
I'd love a current gen Shay game where he hunts the American Assassins again.

Namikaze_17
12-06-2014, 11:09 AM
I'd love a current gen Shay game where he hunts the American Assassins again.

I'd be game...imagine that and Victory? ^^

But they aren't gonna release two games again... :rolleyes:

Hans684
12-06-2014, 11:30 AM
I'd be game...imagine that and Victory? ^^

To bad it's only imagination.

But they aren't gonna release two games again... :rolleyes:

They released two games?:p When? :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-06-2014, 11:41 AM
To bad it's only imagination.

The Bitter Truth... :rolleyes:

They released two games?:p When? :rolleyes:

Ah, yeah. :p

Must be in my head... :rolleyes:

wickywoowoo
12-06-2014, 09:02 PM
No, that's Patience Gibbs. A former slave Connor recruited through Aveline's help.

Eseosa is Adewale's grandson that Connor recruits for training in 1804.

Has Eseosa even been mentioned in game? I didn't recognise the name hence my confusion. I have no idea who Eseosa is and I've completed every game.

JustPlainQuirky
12-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Throw Eseosa, Shay's kid, Connor's love interest and Arno in there and you have my approval.

5 Starr'd

Namikaze_17
12-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Has Eseosa even been mentioned in game? I didn't recognise the name hence my confusion. I have no idea who Eseosa is and I've completed every game.

Here you go mate:http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Eseosa

Hope it helps. ;)

Throw Eseosa, Shay's kid, Connor's love interest and Arno in there and you have my approval.

5 Starr'd

Tis' a game/film made in Heaven... :rolleyes:

Xstantin
12-06-2014, 09:44 PM

Thank the Initiates :)
for now you can pull up some AC wiki info - I think his bits were called "Letters to the dead"