PDA

View Full Version : This is unacceptable

True_Assassin92
12-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi,

first of all I've been playing unity for about 3 weeks. Finished the story, played coop and collected a lot. Now all of a sudden my game crashed. It gives me an error message (CE-34878-0) and the game can't start anymore. This is ridiculous. I didn't have any trouble for 3 weeks...and now this.

Seen lots of people with this issue but it seems it can suddenly pop up... You just keep messing up :confused:. Any way to get a refund:rolleyes:?

Mr_Shade
12-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi there,

Have you tried disconnecting from the network? - this can sometimes solve the error message.

The team are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it.

MakimotoJin
12-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi there,

Have you tried disconnecting from the network? - this can sometimes solve the error message.

Hey,what about Rogue?Haven't seen a single word of Ubisoft regarding Rogue's bugs.

ibesto
12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Hi there,

ok that fixed my problem of going offline then pressing continue but i wanna play with my friends and when i connect back it frezzes making lots of noise

Mr_Shade
12-05-2014, 10:50 PM
ok that fixed my problem of going offline then pressing continue but i wanna play with my friends and when i connect back it frezzes making lots of noise

The team are working on a fix for this, so the workaround is only temporary..

Re issues with rogue, the team is a separate one, so will be investigating those issues too - but please do make sure you have logged the problems with support.

Hans684
12-05-2014, 11:21 PM
The team are working on a fix for this, so the workaround is only temporary..

Re issues with rogue, the team is a separate one, so will be investigating those issues too - but please do make sure you have logged the problems with support.

I have a major one at the ice temple memory, I loose almost all texture and the environment goes full rainbow mode and blue, same with character models. The bug starts with Haytham's left foot when he pushes the Assassin in one of the solar beams.

ibesto
12-05-2014, 11:28 PM
every time i press continue in AC unity it does its load screen and frezzes with a loud noise it doesnt do it for offline but i love playing this multy is this something thats being fixed or how do i put in a log?:nonchalance:

DanPenfold
12-06-2014, 12:48 AM
every time i press continue in AC unity it does its load screen and frezzes with a loud noise it doesnt do it for offline but i love playing this multy is this something thats being fixed or how do i put in a log?:nonchalance:

Can you please let the support team, Understand the issues off what your issues are? Other wise you might not get these fixed if you log the with the support team for the game you are playing. Thanks.

SolidSage
12-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Make sure your bandwidth isn't being hogged by someone else in or near your house. I've tested it and found streaming hd movies can impede my Unity connection.

ibesto
12-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Can you please let the support team, Understand the issues off what your issues are? Other wise you might not get these fixed if you log the with the support team for the game you are playing. Thanks.

what kinda info am i missing i start up unity and once it gets to the option to CONTINUE it begins a loading screen of the the 2 bars to the top right of the screen then after 60 sec it stops and it brings me to dashboard if im off line it goes threw tho... really really wanna play with my friends here anyone know of a fix

cryo_burned
12-07-2014, 07:56 AM
what kinda info am i missing i start up unity and once it gets to the option to CONTINUE it begins a loading screen of the the 2 bars to the top right of the screen then after 60 sec it stops and it brings me to dashboard if im off line it goes threw tho... really really wanna play with my friends here anyone know of a fix

Yup, this happens on xb1 and ps4, except when it happens on the ps4 it has an error code, too. The only way you can fix it is delete your save and start the game over, or wait for patch 4 to hopefully fix it.