PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue for PC?

shadow_dreamer
12-05-2014, 03:17 PM
I assume this is coming out for PC, do we have an eta?

For those that say its only for PS3/Xbox360 - take a look att he ACInitiates collection page - its shown for PC right at the bottom of my page

OldDogDavis
12-05-2014, 03:28 PM
15th January

KimSul
12-05-2014, 03:48 PM
15th January

Didn't IGN say it was sometime in March?

Mr_Shade
12-05-2014, 05:49 PM
There is no official release date - other than 2015.

Crazybone992
12-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Will it have around the same system specs as Black Flag? I was very disappointed with Unity, it is unplayable on my pc. If Rogue has lower system requirements, I may consider buying it.

jeffies04
12-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Will it have around the same system specs as Black Flag? I was very disappointed with Unity, it is unplayable on my pc. If Rogue has lower system requirements, I may consider buying it.

I imagine it will be pretty close, but they'll release something official later I'm sure.

Crazybone992
12-05-2014, 06:22 PM
I imagine it will be pretty close, but they'll release something official later I'm sure.

hmm Black Flag was for next gen consoles also, while Rogue is only for last gen. The specs may be even lower than Black Flag because of this fact :D

medavroog
12-05-2014, 06:44 PM
There is no official release date - other than 2015.

Since the Pre-Order for it's PC DVD is already out on the UbiShop ... please make a Pre-Order for the PC Digital [download] also. I understand the title is not yet ready for PC but, the PC DVD already got its Pre-Order offer ... why can't the PC Digital also be offered a Pre-Order?

I am willing to purchase but, I prefer to purchase the digital version ... and I really doesn't like to miss the pre-order bonus. Please do let "your company higher ups" understand it is just a "pre-order offer" ... the wolrd will not end shall the digital version gets a "pre-order", and besides, the PC DVD already got the offer anyways.