PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Sequence 7 Memory 3 - Pressing (O) for a week now and Nothing Happens Why?

USA4Vets
12-05-2014, 10:01 AM
HELP!!!! Sequence 7 Memory 3 Defeating Bellec, I have been here for over a Week, Tapping and Holding the (O) BUTTON for hours and nothing happens, Why? What am I doing wrong???

RobertMcSassin
12-05-2014, 01:42 PM
I was a bit apprehensive about reaching this section due to the sheer amount of people that have had trouble with this bit...However, I didn't encounter a single problem getting past...It may be a question of rhythm more than anything...

If it helps, I was listening to this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMETa77dUrg) at the time I was doing it...I likely followed the guitar rhythm when pressing the button firmly, but not over-hard...(Oo-er)... :D ...

If it doesn't work, my apologies, but still...Decent song, eh?... ;) ...

Arkwach
12-06-2014, 12:49 PM
I have the same problem.. I'm stuck in this mission and i was waiting for the patch 3 to solve that problem but for nothing... I ask Ubisoft on their Ubi Support but for nothing... Nobody answered. I really want to continue the story but with that bug/glitch i don't know if i can do that. This problem persists on any platform... I have this problem on PC and i saw many players with that problem on xbox one. Ubisoft Do Something!

Kraschman2010
12-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Try moving towards him while pressing the button. Not necessarily straight towards him, angling up on down to some extent may be necessary as well.

That's what worked for me repeatedly on the PC. Contrary to the screen instructions it's not just mashing the button.

DynaRider
12-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Appears to be a glitch in the game. There are previous threads. I was unable to complete it until I switched controllers (PS4). I keep 2 controllers charged up and somewhere read a note that switching controllers would sometimes work. It did for me. Just keep tapping the button.

MaywoodHandyman
12-23-2014, 10:44 PM
HELP!!!! Sequence 7 Memory 3 Defeating Bellec, I have been here for over a Week, Tapping and Holding the (O) BUTTON for hours and nothing happens, Why? What am I doing wrong???

As I am left-handed I was having a lot of trouble pressing the "O" button rapidly enough with my right hand. As an alternative to continuing with my exhausted right thumb I decided to hold the controller only with my right hand and press the "O" button with my left-index finger. That did the trick on the very first attempt.

UnhappyFool3689
02-06-2015, 11:25 AM
I had this happen last night with my XBOX one , got through it but very annoying .