PDA

View Full Version : First ac unity dlc revolutionary armaments is garbage

haasimusprime10
12-05-2014, 07:46 AM
The first DLC, Revolutionary Armaments Pack, is garbage! They r 6 below avg weapons that r a waste of money! They r way below the levels of the average weapons available! I was very excited about this first DLC and I wasted my money! I will not purchase another DLC for this game! I am very angry and disappointed with ubisoft and their team! Don't buy the DLC!!!!!

hapkidolaurent
12-05-2014, 07:49 AM
The first DLC, Revolutionary Armaments Pack, is garbage! They r 6 below avg weapons that r a waste of money! They r way below the levels of the average weapons available! I was very excited about this first DLC and I wasted my money! I will not purchase another DLC for this game! I am very angry and disappointed with ubisoft and their team! Don't buy the DLC!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean

LoyalACFan
12-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Aren't they just the preorder bonus weapons?

hapkidolaurent
12-05-2014, 12:45 PM

No wasnt for me at least, but they are really **** anyway. Might be great when you start a new game or so and you dont have any good weapons but paying almost 3bucks. And they do not say in the description that they are that bad. ****ing customer treason ubisoft...

GoldenBoy9999
12-05-2014, 02:01 PM

No... Not that I know of. I thought they were supposed to be new.

Anyway, I agree with the OP. I thought they would be cool, good ones but they weren't. Is it that hard to raise the stats a bit? Oh well, at least we still have the base weapons.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-05-2014, 04:48 PM
I agree. It's fricken ridiculous. They should make all the DLC weapons have the same stats as the best weapons in the game.

Ubisoft can be so stupid. I mean, most of the folks who bought the game when it first came out have finished leveling Arno by now, so Ubisoft are losing money by not making these weapons worth having for those of us who already have decent weapons.

Anykeyer
12-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Kinda agree. This DLC is useless crap.
But Im against having best (or even just good) weapons unlocked for you with a DLCs w/o doing anything in game. In fact I think weapons DLCs should not even exist (outside much larger content packs that add them as mission rewards). Pure cosmetical stuff like outfits would be much better.

RzaRecta357
12-05-2014, 05:42 PM
I guess it wouldn't be so bad... If we could have more than one save.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-05-2014, 06:23 PM
I tend to think they made a big mistake in how the weapons and armor works in the game. I mean, what's the use of customizability if each choice you make makes your weapon or armor worse than it was before?

Why didn't they implement these systems so that the weapons and armor all automatically got better (within their category) as your skills improved? That way, you could choose any weapon you liked and it would work just as well as any other in that category. Customizing weapons and armor only works if the stuff you're choosing between is equal in terms of its damage and protection stats.

VestigialLlama4
12-05-2014, 06:26 PM
I tend to think they made a big mistake in how the weapons and armor works in the game. I mean, what's the use of customizability if each choice you make makes your weapon or armor worse than it was before?

Why didn't they implement these systems so that the weapons and armor all automatically got better (within their category) as your skills improved? That way, you could choose any weapon you liked and it would work just as well as any other in that category. Customizing weapons and armor only works if the stuff you're choosing between is equal in terms of its damage and protection stats.

The bigger question is why bring armor into the equation at all, that died out years back at the time the game is set.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-05-2014, 09:18 PM
The bigger question is why bring armor into the equation at all, that died out years back at the time the game is set.

Yeah. I think it's ridiculous that the Cinquedea is the best sword, when it was a 15th and 16th Century weapon. I've considered using a less damaging weapon for historical accuracy's sake, but then I look at how Arno's dressed, with that ridiculous too-long coat and the 13th Century hood, and I think "Ah, screw it!"

At least the guns are somewhat accurate.

SixKeys
12-06-2014, 01:22 AM
Yeah. I think it's ridiculous that the Cinquedea is the best sword, when it was a 15th and 16th Century weapon.

You do realize Alta´r's sword (12th century) was the best weapon in AC2-ACR?

GoldenBoy9999
12-06-2014, 01:31 AM
Yeah. I think it's ridiculous that the Cinquedea is the best sword, when it was a 15th and 16th Century weapon. I've considered using a less damaging weapon for historical accuracy's sake, but then I look at how Arno's dressed, with that ridiculous too-long coat and the 13th Century hood, and I think "Ah, screw it!"

At least the guns are somewhat accurate.

I noticed that. It seemed another sword from Ezio's time was also very powerful in Unity. The Schiavona I think. Maybe they had it in the 1700's but I remember it from the Ezio games.

You do realize Alta´r's sword (12th century) was the best weapon in AC2-ACR?

Hah, yeah. I thought it was nerfed in ACR though. I don't think I have it equipped on any of my Ezios anyway. I didn't really like it.

SixKeys
12-06-2014, 01:43 AM
Hah, yeah. I thought it was nerfed in ACR though. I don't think I have it equipped on any of my Ezios anyway. I didn't really like it.

I think you're right. It's always been my favorite sword and remember being outraged that it was nerfed in one game. "How dare you?!" :p

GoldenBoy9999
12-06-2014, 01:52 AM
I think you're right. It's always been my favorite sword and remember being outraged that it was nerfed in one game. "How dare you?!" :p

That's cool. I was 80% sure it wasn't the best weapon. People sometimes bring things like this up out of the blue and I wonder how they remembered. I knew this because my Ezio had a big ugly ax when I went to 100% ACR so I was looking for something better.