PDA

View Full Version : So, Rogue's ending (MODERN DAY SPOILERS)

xboxauditore
12-04-2014, 10:53 PM
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but did Otso Berg just want Shay's story to rub in the Assassin's faces? Cus if so, that doesn't really seem like a good motive for the entire game.

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 10:59 PM
That's what he says.
To show the Assassins that throughout history they fail.But I think there are more to that.
I think Otso wanted the locations of the Temples since he is a PoE hunter,based off a few documents.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 11:26 PM
I like the fact that Otso Berg:

Is a descendant of a Viking...

That just makes him look even more Badass. :cool:

gnosis_guyver1
12-04-2014, 11:37 PM
That's what he says.
To show the Assassins that throughout history they fail.But I think there are more to that.
I think Otso wanted the locations of the Temples since he is a PoE hunter,based off a few documents.

not those temples Otso knows full well those temples cannot be touched or earthquakes a plenty that mainly to show them the error of there freedom goal how it brings disaster and misfortune its weakness and maybe if hes lucky gain a few new templar members to get people similar to shay

GoldenBoy9999
12-05-2014, 12:08 AM
That's what he says.

Thanks for that. That's what I thought but it's good to make sure.

ze_topazio
12-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Basically.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Everything about modern day felt grimy to me...