PDA

View Full Version : Can't find side quests?

ShhIEatYouNow
12-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Hey everyone. On progress tracker it says I have 88% paris stories completed and like 7 left, but they dont show on the map. I tried tracking them but that doesn't work either. Any ideas?

RobertMcSassin
12-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Reet...It's possible they're the 7 Napoleon sequence unlocked ones...I don't know if they're Napoleon related, but they're unlocked after the sequence he appears in...

Some are located in the west of Tuileries and the others in the west, centre and south-west-ish of Les Invalides...Well, that bit that is the west section of it anyways...

ShhIEatYouNow
12-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Well I already did the singleplayer misisons so I should have everything unlocked, and since im collecting chests and collectables and stuff like that my map is already fully discovered, that's why I find it weird that I'm missing some quests. Is it possible they are unlocked with LCD's like the chemical revolution?

DiamondusMaximus
12-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Came across same issue, you have to complete certain Social Club missions in order to unlock the remaining Paris Story missions, has something to do with liberating the different territories I think.