PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Progress Tracker Paris Stories.

Tim686
12-04-2014, 03:18 PM
The AC Unity progress tracker is separated into 4 sections. The third section is collectively called "Paris Stories". I have a long grey line in this section at the end, next to the Cafe Theatre entry. What is this for?

hapkidolaurent
12-04-2014, 03:21 PM
The AC Unity progress tracker is separated into 4 sections. The third section is collectively called "Paris Stories". I have a long grey line in this section at the end, next to the Cafe Theatre entry. What is this for?

I assume that you havent found the location of the mission.

Tim686
12-04-2014, 03:31 PM
It's not a particular Paris Stories mission that I am missing, but rather an entire progress tracker entry. The "Paris Stories" section has the following entries:

Helix Rifts - Social Club Missions - Paris Stories - Murder Mysteries - Nostradamus Enigmas - Cafe Theatre - ????

What is that final one?

Is there something I still have not found? I just finished sequence 9

hapkidolaurent
12-04-2014, 03:36 PM
It's not a particular Paris Stories mission that I am missing, but rather an entire progress tracker entry. The "Paris Stories" section has the following entries:

Helix Rifts - Social Club Missions - Paris Stories - Murder Mysteries - Nostradamus Enigmas - Cafe Theatre - ????

What is that final one?

Is there something I still have not found? I just finished sequence 9

Unfortunately Im not at home, so I cant tell you, If in 3 hours noone has responded to your question, I will look up and tell you.

melbye82
12-04-2014, 03:53 PM
I was told it was for the companion app

cryo_burned
12-04-2014, 06:19 PM
I think it is for the Dead King's DLC content.

A1Gamester
12-04-2014, 06:37 PM
itīs the companion app missions :)

cryo_burned
12-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Yup, companion app missions.
http://i.imgur.com/86SgVBq.jpg

Tim686
12-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks! I avoided the companion app because I heard that it could cause a loss of save data. While the Initiates and companion app add an extra level of depth to the game, I don't like the fact the companion app missions must be completed to achieve 100% sync. At least they didn't include any trophies that were dependent on them.