PDA

View Full Version : unable to run the game. Your video card doesn't support directx11 or video drivers

z0anthr0pe
12-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi

The game installed ok but upon launching from uplay a box comes up with:

"unable to run the game. Your video card doesn't support directx11 or video drivers need to be updated"

I have the latest directx11 and updated video card drivers. Specs are:

Laptop: i7 6gb ram, 64bit os, geforce GT330M

Is my specs too lame to run the game properly? I could run all the previous AC games...

jeffies04
12-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Unfortunately, the game isn't lying. Your graphics card is a DX 10 card, and painfully underpowered for this game. It's my understanding that the directx software and drivers are backwards compatible, which is why you can install directx 11.

The rest of your specs are pretty decent. Would you be able to upgrade your graphics card?

umeshubisoft
12-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately, the game isn't lying. Your graphics card is a DX 10 card, and painfully underpowered for this game. It's my understanding that the directx software and drivers are backwards compatible, which is why you can install directx 11.

The rest of your specs are pretty decent. Would you be able to upgrade your graphics card?

dear sir, it is the same problem for me also in windows 7 64 bit with amd radeo hd 7400. same message i m seeing when i lunch the game.
but when i install windows 8.1 64bit and run the game ,the game starts simply without any directx error message. how this possible???

please help me sir because i want to run the game in windows 7 64bit due to some lag problem in windows 8.1 64bit

YazX_
12-18-2014, 12:54 PM
dear sir, it is the same problem for me also in windows 7 64 bit with amd radeo hd 7400. same message i m seeing when i lunch the game.
but when i install windows 8.1 64bit and run the game ,the game starts simply without any directx error message. how this possible???

please help me sir because i want to run the game in windows 7 64bit due to some lag problem in windows 8.1 64bit

Hello, Download latest AMD Drivers from AMD website and then go to [Game installation folder]\Support\Software , and install DirectX and VCRedist.

marka2k65
12-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Hello, Download latest AMD Drivers from AMD website and then go to [Game installation folder]\Support\Software , and install DirectX and VCRedist.

My rig is Intel i7 12G of RAM Windows 7 X64 and ASUS R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 Video Card even after installing DirectX and VCRedist I keep getting the same message Unable to Run Game because the Video Card does not support DirectX 11, I have latest video drivers as well. From my research this card is capable of running Assassin's Creed Unity if I am correct? Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Noelpuppet
12-31-2014, 07:58 AM
My rig is Intel i7 12G of RAM Windows 7 X64 and ASUS R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 Video Card even after installing DirectX and VCRedist I keep getting the same message Unable to Run Game because the Video Card does not support DirectX 11, I have latest video drivers as well. From my research this card is capable of running Assassin's Creed Unity if I am correct? Any help is appreciated. Thank you
I think it is a bug. I ran the game for over an hour. Now I am getting this error and it won't run.

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 11:45 AM
hi guys,

Those of you with compatible hardware, please try reinstalling your graphics card drivers - this should solve the issue - if not, please contact support: www.support.ubi.com

YazX_
12-31-2014, 01:50 PM

I think it is a bug. I ran the game for over an hour. Now I am getting this error and it won't run.

Make sure you have selected your discrete GPU as primary one in BIOS in case you have Intel CPU or AMD APU, if it didnt work, please contact support as Mr_Shade suggested.

Smrda94
12-31-2014, 11:43 PM
Your gpu dont support DX11/12 :(

FilSWarHead
11-19-2015, 03:19 PM
Your gpu dont support DX11/12 :(

I have a GTX970 Strix, and I installed the latest driver, and the latest Directx 11. I am running Win 7 64 Ultimate. What I need to do??

jbrad100
11-19-2015, 03:31 PM
Hi

The game installed ok but upon launching from uplay a box comes up with:

"unable to run the game. Your video card doesn't support directx11 or video drivers need to be updated"

I have the latest directx11 and updated video card drivers. Specs are:

Laptop: i7 6gb ram, 64bit os, geforce GT330M

Is my specs too lame to run the game properly? I could run all the previous AC games...

Hi Guys,

I believe this is a bug, i have a gt860m. I can play but then the game crashes and come up with not responding when i try to click the ACS icon again it tells me that i need DX11 or to update my drivers.If i then restart my PC it will work fine. However i have noticed if i lower my screen resolution to 1280x720 it will work and allow me to play to where it crashed previously. I guess we will have to wait for a patch.

UATitusssUA
11-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Looks like a common issue. Check the instruction (http://support.hitech-us.com/articles/entry/58/Your-graphics-card-does-not-support--DirectX-11-features)how to clean settings ini file

Warden66
12-25-2016, 11:46 PM
sysem restore sloved the problem but im getting the same problom again .....................................not a single game is running