PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Code activated on my account, Game missing on libary.

DerBlutvogt
12-04-2014, 12:44 PM
I got an CD-key for "The Crew" and i want to install and test the game.

1. Log in into Uplay._____________________________________done
2. Activated the key sucessfully.__________________________done
3. Installing the game.___________________________________fail--------> game is not in library
4. Try to activate the CD-key again.________________________done------> Code is all ready in use with this account
5. Restart uplay two times._______________________________done-----> missing game on library
6. Wrote question-report to support.ubi.com. (german)_________done-----> no answer after more than four hours
7. Restart PC / Uplay.___________________________________done-----> game is not in library
8. Tried to call service. (Germany)_________________________done-----> without response
9. Now i'm here to get any help.

Platform: PC windows 7 46 bit
Uplay worked last week without problems.

Ubi-Leorthian
12-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Hello DerBlutvogt,

Thank you for contacting us. When you are logged into your Uplay PC client, if you click on the gear icon in the top right and then select "Account Information" you should see a list of all products that are registered to the account. If your game listed there?

Unfortunately as the forum moderation team don't have access to your account information there is no way for me to look into the issue for you and check what is or is not registered to your account. What was the phone number that you called and received no response to? I believe this page (https://support.ubi.com/de-DE/FAQ/60/3888/telefonnummer/kA030000000eS3KCAU) should list contact numbers for Germany, was it one of them?

DerBlutvogt
12-04-2014, 01:45 PM
thank you for the quick answer :)

I checked my account information... and i saw "MINI COOPER S2010 - Street Edition Pack". So i realized, it is only a pack. I checked, where i got the key and saw, i got an other one too. what a shame^^

So i can download it. Thank you for the help. I'm a little disappointed about the German support (Yes i used the right number). So it was good to start a topic here. Problem solved in minutes :)

best wishes

Ubi-Leorthian
12-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Glad I could help. Have fun gaming!

dagijs
02-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Glad I could help. Have fun gaming!

Im pay for a game money has been sent feom mastercard but i cant install it ?

I just dont know what to do ?

Dear -,

Thank you for ordering from Ubisoft Entertainment EMEA on 06 February 2015. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for DRI *Ubisoft Store on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

To look up your order, please visit: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/help

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Ubisoft Customer Service
shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/help

Your Order and Billing Information:

Order Number: -
Order Date: 06 February 2015

-

Product Name: The Crew™ Season Pass
Platform: PC
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: 13.83EUR
Serial Number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Subtotal: 13.83EUR
Shipping: 0.00EUR

Tax: 2.91EUR
Total: 16.74EUR

i dont understand

Ubi-Leorthian
02-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Hello dagijs,

I'd like to start by mentioning that I edited your post to remove your email address, street address and order number. In future I'd ask that you keep any personal or order information to yourself as we don't want anyone misusing your information.

With regards to your order, looking at the information you provided you purchased the Season Pass for The Crew. The Season Pass is an item that will allow you access to DLC for The Crew as it is developed and becomes available, but it isn't the game itself. The Season Pass is only useful if you also own the base game. Do you already own The Crew?

dagijs
02-13-2015, 05:39 PM
Hello dagijs,

I'd like to start by mentioning that I edited your post to remove your email address, street address and order number. In future I'd ask that you keep any personal or order information to yourself as we don't want anyone misusing your information.

With regards to your order, looking at the information you provided you purchased the Season Pass for The Crew. The Season Pass is an item that will allow you access to DLC for The Crew as it is developed and becomes available, but it isn't the game itself. The Season Pass is only useful if you also own the base game. Do you already own The Crew?

No i don't i think it is a game !

Emir994T
06-21-2017, 11:57 PM
I just bought two games FOR HONOR and FROM DUST played a couple of hours and had o reboot system for my own reason after the reboot I installed Uplay app and my games are missing like I never bought those games,Please if you can give me some advice what to do you can contact me on email emir_cfc@hotmail.com. If its need I will give you my account there are achivements from games but there is no DOWNLOAD button only buy and activate also I will send you my activation codes for those games if you neeed it you can check it who those codes belong and that's me my email emir_cfc@hotmail.com my account,please reply