PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] Assassins creed Rogue no health potions

andyjohn
12-04-2014, 11:01 AM
im finding hard that you not added health potions in the game Assassins creed rogue as some of the boss fights can be real hard specially when they have two or three hits and we dead with no fall back for potions to boost us when health is very low and im also finding it hard that you added them all the rest of the games just not this one as i have them all and have played them all too.

SenseHomunculus
12-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Yeah, that's the case. You just have to get REALLY good at blocking/countering/breaking defense before engaging in any big fights.

BTW, punctuation is your friend. :D

KydCanabys
12-05-2014, 11:46 AM
im finding hard that you not added health potions in the game Assassins creed rogue as some of the boss fights can be real hard specially when they have two or three hits and we dead with no fall back for potions to boost us when health is very low and im also finding it hard that you added them all the rest of the games just not this one as i have them all and have played them all too.

I do not know if it's your 1st assassins creed, but the game has always been like without health potions. I think for most players this is not a problem. Anyone who has played several AC does not feel much difficulty in solving this kind of confrontation. Maybe you have to practice more. No offense.