PDA

View Full Version : Companion App progress restored?

tomo92s
12-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Yesterday was the update that restored my lost save in the application. Is there anyone who has had the same? I've heard that not everyone restored. Some even removed again

Anykeyer
12-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Im glad it didnt "restore" my save to what I had 2 weeks ago when it lost my progress (for the first and hopefully last time)
But today companion lost eveything it pulls from the game - open map. access to glyph points, database. And at the same time it kept all of its own data - assassins, missions progress.

YazX_
12-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Im glad it didnt "restore" my save to what I had 2 weeks ago when it lost my progress (for the first and hopefully last time)
But today companion lost eveything it pulls from the game - open map. access to glyph points, database. And at the same time it kept all of its own data - assassins, missions progress.

Yes this happened to me twice, yesterday and today, restarting the app makes it pulling everything from servers, thankfully nothing got lost, usually this happened when i have the game opened with the app then quit the game without closing the app, although i did this all the time before and it didnt occur, seems to me they are resetting servers or something like that.

tomo92s
12-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Also you have a problem?
http://i.imgur.com/DAqVeHl.jpg

Anykeyer
12-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Yes, just like this. Doesnt affect anything, I could still start missions even if glyph landmarks itself appeared locked.
It did restore everything after I synced it with the game.

Death_shade35
12-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Tryed to play last night and the the app started me from scratch. All social clubs I have unlocked in unity are still there but all my nomad points, assassins and glyph puzzles reset. It makes me somewhat angry considering I got premium last weekend.

Erfivur
12-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Tryed to play last night and the the app started me from scratch. All social clubs I have unlocked in unity are still there but all my nomad points, assassins and glyph puzzles reset. It makes me somewhat angry considering I got premium last weekend.

Happily my progress from last week was restored with the update too, whilst my progress from the past two days since it was reset was over written.
Thankfully i'm better off with three whole districts completed again. :D

RAP.-RSU-
12-05-2014, 01:04 PM
well great,just logged in after yesterday evening,and....all gone,everything is restored to 0.Im so angry now that i will make a refund from the Applestore,because this happ twice to me now,and im really pissed bec i had 50 % completed again.This App has probs to sync.and is disconnecting all time,so it did not work UBI and i dont pay for a broken stupid resetting App.

Spikey1989
12-06-2014, 08:40 AM
mine was resotered after the update and iwas 100% that it was lost casue i go the message from supprt that its note possible to resote lost saves in app :O

Death_shade35
12-08-2014, 04:17 PM
All my progress was restored