PDA

View Full Version : Possible Separate Download For Patch 3?

EverAmbiguous
12-04-2014, 08:22 AM
I have a problem. I use my phone's connection for internet at home. As such, I only have a pretty small amount each month (5 GB to be exact). And after using up over 1 GB this November on the first two patches (and subsequently, being slighter over 1 GB over my limit), I have no intention of using up half of it on a single patch.

Is there any way these patches can be made available as separate downloads? I know you guys used to do that; I don't know why you stopped. At this point the only thing I can think of is going to unsavory sources to pick up the third patch, then connecting back to Uplay and getting things sorted out--but I'd rather not do that.

Can you help me at all, Ubisoft?

YazX_
12-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Unfortunately no, patches are automatic and will not be distributed as separate downloadable package 99%, if you want to take a backup of the patch, once UPlay starts downloading, lookup a folder called UPlay_download inside your game installation folder, this will show you the modified files, take a note of these, once the patch has been downloaded successfully, navigate to Game installation folder and backup the files you noted while patch is being downloaded.