STDlyMcStudpants
12-04-2014, 07:02 AM
Hah! Loved it.

lmao it broke my heart....

JustPlainQuirky
12-04-2014, 07:27 AM
I laughed so hard when I first saw it.

It's great.

Just when Connor's life couldn't get worse.

Now all we need is for his wife and kids to die tragically.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Is burning in a fire good enough? :rolleyes:

One lives though...because Desmond.

SirTookTookIII
12-04-2014, 07:34 AM
They know we hate it... that's why they do it. Maybe we'll get lucky enough to hear of one of his descendants in AC Victory if it manages to approach Civil War times.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-04-2014, 07:39 AM
Well at least we know he doesnt die of old age.. lol

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 07:44 AM

Well it's hard to tell how he died...the way she said it is so ambiguous.

We can only assume it's tragic really...

Fatal-Feit
12-04-2014, 07:47 AM

How does he die? Suicide? That's practically butchering his character and everything he's done and stood for.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Let it be anything else other than suicide...that just makes Connor look weak. -__-

Fatal-Feit
12-04-2014, 07:58 AM
It's worse than ''weak''. That's contradicting the entire character.

[edit] TYPO

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Thing is, I see that happening. O__O

No, not really. :rolleyes:

Fatal-Feit
12-04-2014, 08:08 AM
I'll keel you fo dat.

JustPlainQuirky
12-04-2014, 08:15 AM
I for one want Connor to commit suicide.

He made nothing but mistakes in life IMO.

Also he's always super tough/tolerant and persistent/righteous.

I'd love to see him slip up. Big time.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 08:19 AM

By that logic, all the Assassins made a mistake.

Because choosing the Assassin life brought them all pain.

Except for Ezio. :rolleyes:

Really starting to sound like Abstergo, May. ^^

JustPlainQuirky
12-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Really starting to sound like Abstergo, May. ^^

Good, good.

Abstergo may be manipulative liars, but they're no more 'evil' than the sketchy media twisting stories.

Mr.Black24
12-04-2014, 08:22 AM

Nah, his fighting spirit is too strong to stop playing The Game. If anything, I can see him, due to his old age, perhaps captured by the Templars, as leverage to get some Piece of Eden artifact from Escosa and the American Assassins. After seeing that the Assassins woun't do it, they execute him in front of his Order, via decapitation by sabre.

Think like that "infamous" death scene of Hershel from The Walking Dead:
[edit]

Now that I can get behind. Looks at his nemesis right in the eye, a humorously cold smile, and goes "I might die today, but the same will happen to you" Than BAMM!!! Escosa and Connor's kids go on a quest to bring that sorry *** Templar down! Yes....I like it!!!!!1 :cool:

Fatal-Feit
12-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Nothing's worse than losing the love of your life, Mayo.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Good, good.

Abstergo may be manipulative liars, but they're no more 'evil' than the sketchy media twisting stories.

Stay in the loop. :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
12-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Nothing's worse than losing the love of your life, Mayo.

Challenge accepted.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 08:26 AM
"I might die today, but the same will happen to you"

Ah, I so see him saying that ****. XD

And it's Eseosa, mate. ^^

Challenge accepted.

Oh, I don't like the sound of that. :rolleyes:

*whispers* beware fatal...

Mr.Black24
12-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Challenge accepted.

Lol, than you can finally cry about the entire Kenway Family set, Dead!!!!!!! ahahaahAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHA
I can see you regret it, if they ever go this route.

Ah, I so see him saying that ****. XD

And it's Eseosa, mate. ^^

BRUH, I'm telling you, stone cold, gives no ****s, right till the end!

GoldenBoy9999
12-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Well I guess we have Abstergo confirmation over his wife, death, and sad life. The Abstergo Handbook and this tablet say the same thing.

That made me sick. I would HATE for Connor to do that. He'd definitely not be my favorite character any more. I don't want for my favorite character to go out like that. I've had way too many close family members and friends commit suicide. Suicide is SUPER depressing. Especially if he still has family or friends alive.

Mr.Black24
12-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Well I guess we have Abstergo confirmation over his wife, death, and sad life. The Abstergo Handbook and this tablet say the same thing.

That made me sick. I would HATE for Connor to do that. He'd definitely not be my favorite character any more. I don't want for my favorite character to go out like that. I've had way too many close family members and friends commit suicide. Suicide is SUPER depressing. Especially if he still has family or friends alive.
Mayrice is just messin around, she's(am i correct lol?) TeamTemplar after all. Plus Connor is not the type of person to do that. His conviction is way too strong. You did see his deleted speech after all right? Oh and that Abstergo thing is just a smear campaign, don't take it seriously, even Darby said so.

Hood2theBurbs
12-04-2014, 08:42 AM

Nah bro, Connor won't commit suicide per say, more like sacrifice himself for the cause/family. I can totally see him doing that as much as it pains me to say.

Fatal-Feit
12-04-2014, 08:43 AM
(She*, yes)

Mayo is team Tempoop.

JustPlainQuirky
12-04-2014, 08:55 AM
I go where the money is at, yo.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 08:56 AM
I go where the money is at, yo.

You know it. :cool:

GoldenBoy9999
12-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Mayrice is just messin around, she's(am i correct lol?) TeamTemplar after all. Plus Connor is not the type of person to do that. His conviction is way too strong. You did see his deleted speech after all right? Oh and that Abstergo thing is just a smear campaign, don't take it seriously, even Darby said so.

I just saw the deleted speech. He does sound convicted. I didn't think he would be the type of person to do it. I'm glad you guys agree.

Hood2theBurbs
12-04-2014, 09:04 AM
I just saw the deleted speech. He does sound convicted. I didn't think he would be the type of person to do it. I'm glad you guys agree.

Lol, I don't know why but that speech hits me right in my chest, it's the weirdest thing.

avk111
12-04-2014, 09:06 AM
<<<<< As a Vivid Extreme Connor fan , here goes by my reaction : .................................................. ................... In 5, 4,3,2,1........................................... .................................................. ...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

Fatal-Feit
12-04-2014, 09:13 AM
What a baby.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Cheer up, kid.

I'll take you to Disney world. :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
12-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Connor challenged a deer to a duel and lost, that's how he died.

SixKeys
12-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Let it be anything else other than suicide...that just makes Connor look weak. -__-

Eff this comment. Suicide is anything but a sign of weakness.

king-hailz
12-04-2014, 01:04 PM
I want to see a good ending for his story... as much as I have seemed to hate Connor in the past I really think he deserves at least a good bye... like embers... its not fair... We know the end of all characters basically except from Connor. I don't care to see arnos end because he doesn't really need one... Connor does.

Okay I'm changing!!!! I LOVE CONNOR!..... woah that felt weird... but good at the same time... I now like Connor... :)

VestigialLlama4
12-04-2014, 01:06 PM

I think it Connor should have one of those mysterious deaths, a huge fiery explosion and they never find his body, or the Aquila's Final Battle where the boat goes into a maelstrom or tornado and is never found with only bits of wood left, you know like captain ahab. It should be really epic, grand and terrifying.

Rafe Harwood
12-04-2014, 01:22 PM
I think it Connor should have one of those mysterious deaths, a huge fiery explosion and they never find his body, or the Aquila's Final Battle where the boat goes into a maelstrom or tornado and is never found with only bits of wood left, you know like captain ahab. It should be really epic, grand and terrifying.

Err you dive the Aquila wreck in Freedom Cry

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 01:28 PM

Well it still isn't the best way to go out...

At the most, he should request someone to shoot him. :rolleyes:

I want to see a good ending for his story... as much as I have seemed to hate Connor in the past I really think he deserves at least a good bye... like embers... its not fair... We know the end of all characters basically except from Connor. I don't care to see arnos end because he doesn't really need one... Connor does.

Okay I'm changing!!!! I LOVE CONNOR!..... woah that felt weird... but good at the same time... I now like Connor... :)

Ah, so the conversion is complete...welcome to our fold brother. :)

VestigialLlama4
12-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Err you dive the Aquila wreck in Freedom Cry

No that's the Jackdaw's wreck. The Jackdaw is Edward's Ship, Connor's ship is The Aquila(which means The Eagle...get it... The Eagle and the Jackdaw).

The Aquila was a ship specifically built and custom made by the Assassins and wouldn't be built several years later. Connor was still sailing it after the Tyranny DLC and no one knows what happens to it later.

king-hailz
12-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Well it still isn't the best way to go out...

Ah, so the conversion is complete...welcome to our fold brother. :)

Haha lol. But thank you. Ezio is still my favorite but I also like Connor now... mainly because of rogue... It made me like Connor.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Haha lol. But thank you. Ezio is still my favorite but I also like Connor now... mainly because of rogue... It made me like Connor.

He only got two mentions. :rolleyes:

king-hailz
12-04-2014, 02:06 PM
He only got two mentions. :rolleyes:

But it was enough... just seeing how bad the assassins had it and to see the templars at the end brag about shay killing the assassins made me think Connor is pretty special... I was like I want otso to see what Connor did to those templars!

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 02:16 PM
But it was enough... just seeing how bad the assassins had it and to see the templars at the end brag about shay killing the assassins made me think Connor is pretty special... I was like I want otso to see what Connor did to those templars!

True...really does make Achilles giving Connor the responsibility of the order more impactful after seeing Rogue.

But again, it's not all Shay's fault why the Templars were so powerful in the colonies...he just cleared the field really.

But I guess that can be considered just as important.

ze_topazio
12-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Shay only killed the main leaders and some fodders, it was Gist later that truly "cleaned" the colonies.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Shay only killed the main leaders and some fodders, it was Gist later that truly "cleaned" the colonies.

Yeah, but still...

Hans684
12-04-2014, 03:22 PM

Shay :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Shay :rolleyes:

He'll have to die with the embarrassment of getting shot by an old man...

Seems legit. :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-04-2014, 03:36 PM
1. Connor would NEVER commit suicide. He's too convicted.

2. Just because someone made a lot of mistakes in their life doesnt mean they should commit suicide and may/may not have learned from them. If this was the case in real life, a lot of the world would be dead. :p

3. Mayrice is a Templar, so of course she would sound like Abstergo and would want an assassin to live/die tragically :rolleyes:

Hans684
12-04-2014, 03:45 PM
He'll have to die with the embarrassment of getting shot by an old man...

http://media0.giphy.com/media/BgbJhh8IjGMXm/200_s.gif

Seems legit. :rolleyes:

Abstergo said it :rolleyes:

SixKeys
12-04-2014, 03:47 PM
2. Just because someone made a lot of mistakes in their life doesnt mean they should commit suicide and may/may not have learned from them. If this was the case in real life, a lot of the world would be dead. :p

No-one SHOULD commit suicide. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Even Achilles nearly did it.

Also, lest we forget: Alta´r technically killed himself. He locked himself into an impenetrable library with no food or water and hid the key from everyone else. He may have been an old man but it was still suicide.

gnosis_guyver1
12-04-2014, 04:15 PM
No-one SHOULD commit suicide. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Even Achilles nearly did it.

Also, lest we forget: Alta´r technically killed himself. He locked himself into an impenetrable library with no food or water and hid the key from everyone else. He may have been an old man but it was still suicide.

Altair didn't die of starvation or suicide he took a rest in the library but never woke up altair was very old extremely old i think his time was coming during the mongol invasion. so no it wasn't suicde

as for connor his problem was he didn't quit after completing his mission. Ezio realized this and still had time but admitted he should have done it earlier even altair a man raised since birth as an assassin said he should turned in his sword and said enough is enough let someone else do it.

Connor should have done the same thing after his brotherhood was strong enough to stand on its own. By trying to be a career assassin he lost everything again.

JustPlainQuirky
12-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Altair's death was more self-sacrifice than suicide.

and im pretty sure he died almost immediately of old age in that chair. hence the same position when ezio sees him

he knew his time was coming and took advantage.

that being said i still want connor to kill himself, lol

Shahkulu101
12-04-2014, 04:45 PM
I can't wait till they publish Connor's death.

Then we can just move on.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 05:39 PM
I can't wait till they publish Connor's death.

Then we can just move on.

Agreed. Put an end to this War... :rolleyes:

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Agreed. Put an end to this War... :rolleyes:

Or create a new conspiracy.

JustPlainQuirky
12-04-2014, 05:44 PM
His death AND his wife.

And an explanation of what he's been doing.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Or create a new conspiracy.

A revolution of our own, huh? :rolleyes:

Why not?

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 05:54 PM
A revolution of our own, huh? :rolleyes:

Why not?

I meant about people believing Connor's alive,like Desmond.
Wait.....what if Shay has something to do with Connor's death?

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 06:13 PM
I meant about people believing Connor's alive,like Desmond.
Wait.....what if Shay has something to do with Connor's death?

It could've happened...but who knows? :rolleyes:

GunnerGalactico
12-04-2014, 08:23 PM
No, no, no! I don't want Connor to commit suicide. He is too head strong and stoic, plus it goes against his beliefs and everything he stands for. He always persevered even when things didn't work out his way. It also looks kinda cheesey that everyone in the Kenway bloodline dies a tragic death, just like Desmond's ancestry being the cream of the crop that produces the best Assassins. Connor should be the one to break the pattern and live up to 65.

Also if Assassins commit suicide just because they are having "woman or marital problems", then Edward should've killed himself after finding out about Caroline's death :rolleyes:

Altair didn't die of starvation or suicide he took a rest in the library but never woke up altair was very old extremely old i think his time was coming during the mongol invasion. so no it wasn't suicide

^^ This.

Namikaze_17
12-04-2014, 08:48 PM
It also looks kinda cheesey that everyone in the Kenway bloodline dies a tragic death, just like Desmond's ancestry being the cream of the crop that produces the best Assassins. Connor should be the one to break the pattern and live up to 65.

Yeah, after Edward & Haytham died so tragically...I expected Connor to be the lucky one and live a peaceful life.

Rino brought this up, but Instead of Rogue I wished it would've been a Kenway Revelations-like game connecting the three of them and their purpose.

But...it wasn't ment to be.

Altair1789
12-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Yeah, after Edward & Haytham died so tragically...I expected Connor to be the lucky one and live a peaceful life.

Rino brought this up, but Instead of Rogue I wished it would've been a Kenway Revelations-like game connecting the three of them and their purpose.

But...it wasn't ment to be.

I'd love that. They tell us he dies tragically, but that doesn't mean his story is done, they usually SHOW us the assassin's death and their children

tonydamiani
12-05-2014, 06:49 AM
O___O Poor Connor :(

SirTookTookIII
12-05-2014, 07:23 AM
I say Connor should die tragically in the War of 1812. He joins Tecumseh, fights with him for a bit and is eventually captured by the Templars, American Army or Assassins with different views and is killed.:nonchalance:

souNdwAve89
12-05-2014, 07:36 AM
I say Connor should die tragically in the War of 1812. He joins Tecumseh, fights with him for a bit and is eventually captured by the Templars, American Army or Assassins with different views and is killed.:nonchalance:

I'd rather have him go out in the blaze of glory than be captured, then executed.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-05-2014, 10:29 AM
It would be cool if Shay and Connor had a run in

Pr0metheus 1962
12-05-2014, 11:44 AM
As I've always said, Connor will go out in the most embarrassing way possible. It will probably involve autoerotic asphyxiation or a messy accident with a spinning jenny, or both.

GoldenBoy9999
12-05-2014, 01:55 PM

That's one of the ways I wanted Connor back. It would be great for more Frontier environments but no more NA now.

Fatal-Feit
12-05-2014, 01:59 PM
It would be cool if Shay and Connor had a run in

How about an Ember-like film where Connor's wife and kids left him for Shay and both got killed in the fight for said family's affection? Too cliche? :p

MakimotoJin
12-05-2014, 03:20 PM
How about an Ember-like film where Connor's wife and kids left him for Shay and both got killed in the fight for said family's affection? Too cliche? :p

Connor's messy death was explosive diarrhea.Shay laughed too hard,and had a heart attack.Abstergo was just making it a big fuss about it.