PDA

View Full Version : Really?

bigkris9
12-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Really Ubi? this is it? This is the best you can do for a racing game ?

The story is boring and predictable

The car selection is minimal and BORING.

The AI CHEATS all the time

The dialog is LAUGHABLE!!

The pacing is terrible, one minute your in an off-road getting to grips with the driving style and the next your in a top line Porsche doing two hundred miles an hour

The graphics on PC maxed out are not exactly anything to be excited about

The Driving, you know, the core part of the game? Yeah well its bad. I don't feel im driving a car. They take corners at speeds well over what they could and the body hardly rolls

The fact that badly made over weight American trucks can keep up with Italian supper cars??

America again for a map?? i love the states and all but come on ! All the city's are on a grid. Long straights and 90 degree corners...everywhere....in every city... Boring

The music. Its bad. Really bad. Its a driving game. not one of you picked up an ultimate driving album to have a look at the all time best driving tracks? Sounds like a hipsters Ipod !

All in all im massively disappointed. It feels like this game has been put together by people who have no love or passion for cars or driving. I don't know why i bother with you anymore.Ubi. I got rid of Uplay after Watchdogs and vowed never to touch another Ubisoft game again. Why didn't i just stick to my guns. Its my fault as much as it is yours. I know what your like as a company and i know that your quality when it comes to games (especially this year) is really poor. The only consolation i have is that i got the CD key cheep from a site and got the game for half price. But even at 25 its still a massive let down

IntCel
12-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Really Ubi? this is it? This is the best you can do for a racing game ?

The story is boring and predictable

The car selection is minimal and BORING.

The AI CHEATS all the time

The dialog is LAUGHABLE!!

The pacing is terrible, one minute your in an off-road getting to grips with the driving style and the next your in a top line Porsche doing two hundred miles an hour

The graphics on PC maxed out are not exactly anything to be excited about

The Driving, you know, the core part of the game? Yeah well its bad. I don't feel im driving a car. They take corners at speeds well over what they could and the body hardly rolls

The fact that badly made over weight American trucks can keep up with Italian supper cars??

America again for a map?? i love the states and all but come on ! All the city's are on a grid. Long straights and 90 degree corners...everywhere....in every city... Boring

The music. Its bad. Really bad. Its a driving game. not one of you picked up an ultimate driving album to have a look at the all time best driving tracks? Sounds like a hipsters Ipod !

All in all im massively disappointed. It feels like this game has been put together by people who have no love or passion for cars or driving. I don't know why i bother with you anymore.Ubi. I got rid of Uplay after Watchdogs and vowed never to touch another Ubisoft game again. Why didn't i just stick to my guns. Its my fault as much as it is yours. I know what your like as a company and i know that your quality when it comes to games (especially this year) is really poor. The only consolation i have is that i got the CD key cheep from a site and got the game for half price. But even at 25 its still a massive let down

Have you tried changing to Hardcore mode in the control settings?
Also, which GPU do you have?

drkaii
12-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Have you tried changing to Hardcore mode in the control settings?
Also, which GPU do you have?

Or just waited until you were level 10 or so?

And what's your beef with the music? That was below the belt man, the music is great...

Eyalf83
12-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Don't bother about this guy.
He going negetive from the first place.

bigkris9
12-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Don't bother about this guy.
He going negetive from the first place.

What did you want me to blow you a kiss first ?? Have you spent hundreds of pounds on Ubisoft software only to be burned time and again? If you want sweetness and light there's plenty of posts just for you. Just because i have a beef doesn't mean i should be ignored. And another thing, Don't talk over peoples heads ! if you don't want to address my post then walk on.

As for my card, im using a GTX 690 and i always play all driving games on hardcore

bigkris9
12-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Or just waited until you were level 10 or so?

And what's your beef with the music? That was below the belt man, the music is great...

Sorry man, i should have been more diplomatic there. What i should have said is, The music isn't representative enough. there are only a few styles of music and there all verry up to date from what i can hear. Thats great if your keeping up with the latest sounds but it would have made more sense to include a few more driving classics. An in game media player that linked to spotify or something would have been great.