PDA

View Full Version : Crash, stuttering, controll and many more...

VoxstelarRUM
12-04-2014, 12:50 AM
I TRIED, I really tried to ignore most of the bad things with this game and I am still trying to love this game but... it seems it's almost impossible...
Most anoying thing... the mighty crash... the game crashes way to often, with no god damn error. this thing drives me crazy.
Second thing, the stuttering, this game has freezing spikes every 10-15 secs, and controlls, I don't know how and why, but some times when I fight, the game does not respond to my controlls, I try to attack or defend and the character doesn't do anything.
It has been almost a month since this game is out and most important bugs hasn't been fixed... including also the companion app, which is.................... :mad::mad::mad:

If anybody know a workaround/fix alteast for the crash bug, please help me.
Thank you!

strigoi1958
12-04-2014, 01:08 AM
it sometimes helps if you list you pc specs

VoxstelarRUM
12-04-2014, 01:24 AM
I5 4670k @4.4 ghz (Corsair H100i)
MPower MAX (motherboard)
8 gb ram @2400 mhz
GTX 770 GPU @1308 mhz Vram @8010 mhz
SSD 128 GB
2 TB HDD
Corsair 850RM (850W)

strigoi1958
12-04-2014, 01:31 AM
crashes are usually specific to our systems.... ac3 crashed often for me because I had a corrupt file and also my firewall kept blocking access :confused: I verified my game and after someone suggested checking my anti virus and firewall I found the problem. Apart from that I cannot think of anything. I know some people can help with more technical stuff. Drivers, event logs etc... and Oc speeds but thats beyond me

VoxstelarRUM
12-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Those crashes started with PATCH 1.3, before patch I did not had one single crash... now, it's a crash fest... I tried everything with my system, turn off everything I can think of, reinstalling windows, 7/8 even the beta windows 10... I have moved the game from HDD to SSD and back, NOTHING seems to fix the crashing problem, and I have found a mission where I need to tail somebody and every time I tail that guy, on the exact same spot I get a crash. I don't know what to do with this game anymore... I don't have any problems with any other games except this one...

Ryk_Feral
12-04-2014, 01:41 AM
There's a LOT of people experiencing those problems (especially after patch 3).
It's doubtful that the problem is your system. It's very chaotic.......it will work fine on one's persons system.......then on another almost exact it's full of problems.
The best suggestion I've found is to wait and see if patch 4 fixes it.

strigoi1958
12-04-2014, 01:42 AM
AC4 had a thread about patches and there was a a way to get back to the previous patch by deleting some files but I wouldn't know how to go about that :(

VoxstelarRUM
12-04-2014, 02:02 AM
From what I know... patches are meant for fixing stuff, not making it worse... seems we need to wait.. next time, I'm so gonna pirate first to see how it works then I'm gonna decide if I'm gonna buy the game or not.