PDA

View Full Version : nvidia tesselation features - are they here yet?

Seaclean
12-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Hey. Was wondering if we have access to the unique graphical features as advertised by nvidia yet? If not, is there an estimate on when these features will be enabled?

Thank you.

RVSage
12-03-2014, 11:56 PM
ROFL.....No offence to you mate.. but existing NVIDIA features dont work fine on top tier graphic cards (Not including SLI)..... eg:TXAA... You expect tessellation???... To answer you question.. No they are not up yet..And they are not likely to enabled soon

jeffies04
12-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Yeah... let's get the whole performance/stuttering/CPU instruction queue issues straightened out first.

The engine needs to get its major work under the hood done before we start worrying about tessellation.

topeira1980
12-04-2014, 04:12 PM
the tessalation feature is another silly joke on ACU. it was advertised in the Nvidia trailer before the game came out yet it's almost a month after release and this commercial is STILL a lie.

Seaclean
12-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Hm, I see. I just saw somewhere that there was going to be a post-launch patch with some tesselation going on from Nvidia. Was just hoping there would be an estimate on this.

Btw my game runs fine on Ultra. :)

Anykeyer
12-04-2014, 06:24 PM
The last time they added a fancy nvidia feature post launch it dropped fps by 50%.