PDA

View Full Version : Not enough people in PvP

HoratioCaine_
12-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Seriously, the only lobbies working are midwest and east coast, with waiting times largely above 15 minutes for a race. And once a race is finished the people leave instead of staying for more.
Need an option to look for a game in all PvP lobbies at once!

RacerBelgium
12-03-2014, 07:56 PM
i was in pvp ,but becouse iam new player with low experience ,the called or team noob team and most left wail i think people should give us a change ,atm i not even know where to go to upgrade my car enough becouse see people with 700+ str wail i only have 190 max on all my cars ,so some help should be apriciated ,sorry for my english iam Dutch >.>

HoratioCaine_
12-03-2014, 11:00 PM
i was in pvp ,but becouse iam new player with low experience ,the called or team noob team and most left wail i think people should give us a change ,atm i not even know where to go to upgrade my car enough becouse see people with 700+ str wail i only have 190 max on all my cars ,so some help should be apriciated ,sorry for my english iam Dutch >.>

You increase your car level by doing challanges (and equipping car parts that you win with them) or by leveling up (+25 car level to all cars every 5 levels) ;)