PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

RigOutlaw84
12-03-2014, 05:32 PM
I have been doing everything I can think of, but no luck!! HOW IN HELL do I get the "creed points" or whatever they are called so that I can buy new skills such as the double assassination? :mad::mad::mad:

Creed Unity game BTW

RobertMcSassin
12-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Creed Points are the ones you get when you do Assassin-y actions like air assassinate, "finishing" moves, head shots etc...

The ones you need to upgrade/unlock skills are the Sync Points, (the ones that count up next to the symbol that looks like an A in the top-middle of the screen) which you get from advancing through the story missions, or completing co-op missions...Also in the co-op missions are a few token ones that you can collect as you go around with the others in your party, or go back into the missions solo and find them later...

Unfortunately I don't know if Double Assassination is a skill that is unlocked by "Bishop" after you finish sequence 3 or sequence 5 of the story...I don't think they leave it until the final batch of unlocks at sequence 9...Or whether it's just one that's available from the off...

Apologies for that...But hope the Sync Point thing helps...