PDA

View Full Version : Something smells off

skebod
12-03-2014, 04:26 PM
I don't wish to be a cynical person but in this case something is really smelling off,
there is too few cars for a game of this size, it takes far to long to earn any more to unlock any of these few said cars, and frankly it feels a little soulless,

maybe im wrong and i hope i am but i just get the feeling that this game was designed to get more money out of you even though it cost enough as it is,

i dunno it's to underwhelming so far,

looks great, plays great, just not enough bang for my buck really

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi skebod, thank you for your feedback.

whynotlam
12-03-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm actually glad it takes a long time to get money to get better cars. That means people will have to put it more work (or buy them for real money). After all that hard work, when you get the car you have been saving for it feels much better rather than doing a few races and being able to unlock the cars every 10 minutes. I appreciate a game that doesn't hold my hand. It would be even better people couldn't purchase the cars with real money.

Mr-Bibbles-08
12-03-2014, 06:18 PM
I'm actually glad it takes a long time to get money to get better cars. That means people will have to put it more work (or buy them for real money). After all that hard work, when you get the car you have been saving for it feels much better rather than doing a few races and being able to unlock the cars every 10 minutes. I appreciate a game that doesn't hold my hand. It would be even better people couldn't purchase the cars with real money.

Agree

skebod
12-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Well if you have a lot of spare time to dedicate to unlocking cars then it is great, nothing more satisfying than feeling like you've earned something, but not everyone is able to spend time just on unlocking cars, people need to be able to enjoy more fruits of the game, still everyone has there own points of view i suppose,

Interrop
12-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Well if you have a lot of spare time to dedicate to unlocking cars then it is great, nothing more satisfying than feeling like you've earned something, but not everyone is able to spend time just on unlocking cars, people need to be able to enjoy more fruits of the game, still everyone has there own points of view i suppose,

am i the only one that think it's a good thing it takes time to get cars? i mean thats kind of a reason to keep playing? or am i wrong? sure some ppl will get the cars faster but hey, Its been like 1 day since game came out i dont see a reason to complain about cars taking time to get atm :confused::confused:

HoratioCaine_
12-03-2014, 07:03 PM

That's why cheap cars can challange the milion bucks supercars if equipped correctly ;)

skebod
12-03-2014, 07:39 PM
a lot of people are happy with it taking time to unlock cars but thats because there are so few of course it takes time to unlock them because if you could do it fast youd have the best car by the end of the week and it would be pointless they have had to make it long winded because ther are no cars what like 2 lombo's ? really 2 ? havent even got the latest lambo in the game,

but my point is not so much as it takes time to unlock them, its that there are too few cars to choose from meaning it has to take a long time, and thats because you ready for it ??

SEASON PASS

its just another dirty way of a company trying to get more than they deserve by holding cars back for people who pay more money ONTOP of the 40 they just made from you,
and we are all giving them a green light to do it more and more because we are stupid and impatient enough to pay for it

drkaii
12-04-2014, 01:24 AM
My only grip is with your use of the word "soulless". Not sure what you meant but this game is so full of soul. Just drive around and notice the world around you. There are so many small small details, so many. So much soul has gone into making this game.

UnwantedToast
12-04-2014, 01:35 AM
'soulless' for me, as i am writing in alot of posts atm i find lol, is the lack of a MMO feel, the cities and world feels dead from other players... The trailer friggin showed the map scanning alot of players on the map, it might of just been me but it gave me the impression that i would be driving next to these players... not in 8 player max sessions where they are miles away from me.