PDA

View Full Version : Featured Builders for December

RoguishRonin
12-03-2014, 04:10 PM
It’s December and that means it’s time to announce the Featured Builders for Trials Fusion for this month. Are you ready to see who we have selected? Then read on, riders. Read on.

http://i.imgur.com/JjZnxaL.jpg

Gamertag: FG-312

First Name: Guillaume

First Trials Game: Trials Fusion

Platform: Playstation 4

Favorite custom track that you made:
My favorite track is Rider redemption

Favorite custom track by another user:
My favorite track on Trials is a Uplay track: fiechta do brazil

How would you describe your building philosophy or style?
When I found a theme I try to respect at maximum with environment, the objects, and camera filter. Then I try to make a good driving line for the good riders and other riders.

What makes a custom track really stand out for you?
The track with a unique decor or just a new idea that never used and a good driving line.
What advice do you have for new builders? You need begin always with a theme and decor or an idea, because a track with no decor with just an object isn't a good track. You can watch tutorial (G- BiGgEiGhT for French tutorial, Core2TOM or the TrialsLive Editor stream.

http://i.imgur.com/9ygQa5J.jpg

Gamertag: Kush Land 604

First Name: Tyson

First Trials Game: Trials HD

Platform: Xbox One

Favorite custom track by yourself:
The Mangler

I have 2 favorite tracks Nocturnal by pure evil and hw3-crash county can’t remember his gt. I also really enjoy all of amorphous’s tracks and kid mpc’s tracks.

Most of the time I will just put down a 10 second driving line and then fill in the blank spots and repeat that until I'm done. Sometimes I look at pics to get ideas and add more detail.

A good looking background with good lighting and a solid driving line that blends in with the back ground

What advice do you have for new builders?
Check out other good builders tracks and take their ideas and just tweak them to make them your own, and always listen to feedback

http://i.imgur.com/61wMJ89.jpg

Gamertag: kalianhagle

First Name: Jonas

First Trials Game: Trials Evolution Gold Edition

Platform: Uplay PC

Favorite custom track by yourself:
My favorite track that I've build myself I think would have to be “Green & Swift”. I’m pretty happy with its driving line and all the “slides” you have to do if you want a time near the top. It’s a short and easy difficulty track, but challenging and fun to speed run.

There are lots of tracks that I really like. “Nocturnal” by “lx PURE EVIL xl” is one that has been stuck in my head. Great looking track and fun to speed run!

The main things I try to achieve when building a track is: it has to be fun to ride, have obstacles that are consistent to do from start to finish, and having a good line for speed running (unless it’s a ninja track). Also to make the track look somewhat nice is something I always try, themed or not.

A well thought out and tested driving line that’s challenging but also consistent to ride, combine that with a strong theme, good use of lighting and shadows + animations and that for me is a track that stands out! Also custom objects is always nice.

What advice do you have for new builders?
Try to make the obstacles consistent in difficulty. Test-run a lot. If you can only pass an obstacle sometimes when you get lucky or have to try lots of times, it’s probably inconsistent or too hard. Try to make the driving line so that you can 0-fault it from start to finish most of the times, while still being challenging. Also be careful if you’re going to tweak the default position of the rider camera, too much zoom out or too different camera angle can put players off of playing your track.

http://i.imgur.com/CRGOC4M.jpg

Gamertag: commendo030

Platform: Xbox 360

The final Featured Builder for the month of December is commendo030 on Xbox 360. Unfortunately I didn’t receive a response to inquiries for this article, but commendo030’s tracks speak for themselves!

http://i.imgur.com/1SptyqV.jpg

There you have it; the Featured Builders for December are OUT! Make sure to fire up Trials Fusion and check out the Featured Builder on your platform! What do you think of the tracks by this month’s featured builders?

Let us know below and don’t forget to let us know who you would select for next month.

-Shifty

Blackbird569
12-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Congratulations FG-312, Kush Land, kalianhagle & commendo... Great work guys..

VEGASTRASH
12-03-2014, 04:36 PM
PM me for my paypal information Shifty...haha. I called it. There are only so many on PS4. By month 8...I can't imagine who will be on the featured. There just aren't enough good creators on the PS4.
FG makes some nice tracks though. Well deserved.

funktastic-
12-03-2014, 04:42 PM
well done guys . off to check out FGs now that i might have missed previous. Should be you next vagas and it does seem that if it goes by recent builders then its going to be hard to find alot of decent people who should be featured. Unless they go on builders who haven't been around for ages which seems alittle harsh on other builders but who knows. Think the 3 that has gone now was the 3 i used a post once as an example of whats to come lol. Isnt there a few builders with different names on each console ? maybe this could be an advantage to exploit lol.

again well done guys to all platforms.

RoguishRonin
12-03-2014, 04:48 PM
PM me for my paypal information Shifty...haha. I called it.

Dude, I wrote the article before you called it. Also, read through the bet exchange again I said $3 wasn't worth it. :P

Rudemod 69
12-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Well done to all featured builders. Really good feature this, and I enjoy reading the interviews. :)

Noticed PURE EVIL's track was mentioned a couple of times. Stunning build.

TheSlimReeper
12-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Congratulations to those featured. Enjoy seeing worthy tracks getting love.

XXXSTEPH59XXX
12-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Bravo has all the creators, really of right tracks.
Big Big person(Main part) Bravo has commendo030 big up my hen:)

Ps: we vote or?

TeriXeri
12-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Congrats to the builders :)

Kalianhagle puts out some amazing stuff on PC since Evo Gold.

And I'm sure I played some cross platformed from the other 3.

empecee
12-04-2014, 12:40 PM
congrats especially my homeie the track machine kush .x

funktastic-
12-04-2014, 01:21 PM
@teri

think i might rob your idea your logo idea of track creator sign. Obviously a different banner but like the idea of the label track creator..hope you dont mind:p