PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Creed? Are You Serious!?! XD

nswidan
12-03-2014, 02:26 PM
I can't believe it. I seriously cannot believe it! XD

Ubisoft actually announced a new game and it's called Assassin's Creed: Victory.

So let me get this straight: in one year, in one day, they released, not one, but two games! And in less than a month, they announce a new game?!?! XD In addition, they have the upcoming game that is located in China called Assassin's Creed: Chronicles.

That is mind-blowing to me. Ubisoft are shooting themselves in the foot. I mean, why can't they take their time? How the hell can they know what's wrong with Unity and what the fans want from the new AC in less than a freaking month?! XD Some can't even play Unity for them to give their opinion because of the technical difficulties they're having.

This is probably the reason it took them so long to add a crouch button. A CROUCH BUTTON! In a freaking STEALTHY GAME! XD

Oh man. I'm actually not excited to play the game, but excited to see the fans go bat**** crazy on this **** up. XD

Don't buy the Season Pass nor buy any game from Ubisoft. For this time, you might get every single **** for free. XD

***The auto-censor exists for a reason, so please do not bypass it by partially masking the words - thanks

ze_topazio
12-03-2014, 02:28 PM
They didn't announced anything, it was leaked.