PDA

View Full Version : For all PS4 T500RS Users

wwhostheboss888
12-03-2014, 10:21 AM
hello guys. i played open beta with my t500rs with th8rs setup and the clutch pedal didn't seems to work. now after launch it doesn't work too. is there a problem or i can't use clutch for console?
UBI MUSH HELP!!

Natchai_Ubisoft
12-04-2014, 04:38 PM
hey, we're aware of issues concerning the thrustmaster wheels, and our dev team is working together with thrustmaster to fix these. Thanks for your patience

m4tt_s
12-10-2014, 10:56 AM
hey, we're aware of issues concerning the thrustmaster wheels, and our dev team is working together with thrustmaster to fix these. Thanks for your patience

Any updates to this?

m4tt_s
12-28-2014, 07:19 PM
What is happening? Any game updates on their way?

PunkleJones
02-09-2015, 06:28 PM

Did they fall asleep or forgot or just plain simply don't give a frack with consoles? Game is UNPLAYABLE on PS4 with a T300RS (Witch btw is THE only 100% supported wheel on said console)
GET YOUR **** TOGETHER!

m4tt_s
02-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Yes, this is hard to understand that they haven't managed to fix this within several months. I have just emailed Thrustmaster support about these claims made from Ubisoft...

homerlvsbeer
02-12-2015, 01:55 AM

hi Natchai_ Ubisoft. can you give us any details on the work they are doing with the wheels i have the T300RS. which is just like the T500rs. force feedback is horrendous. we pay alot fo money for these devices to actaully have some fun. and we are not getting as promised a working game. we was told in the beta that when the game came out all these issues would be fixed. so pls you have to forgive peoples patience when they have been lied to. how long do you think it will be before we get an update to fix our wheels. thanks.

Natchai_Ubisoft
02-12-2015, 11:48 AM
we're working on this together with thrustmaster. I understand people's frustrations. It's a slow process unfortunately and I have no more info at this time