PDA

View Full Version : For those of you having trouble with the "ninja" achievement/trophy(AC ROGUE)

DA SHIZZLE IG
12-03-2014, 08:06 AM
You have to finish an outpost without being spotted. As we all have noticed by now, the NPC's on this game detection skills are broken lol. I have noticed this since AC3 and it got even worse on AC4. With rogue it is very difficult to not be spotted. I don't know if they made it this way purposely or it's just a mistake.

Anyway, the outpost are full of soldiers with super senses lol. They are all positioned in ways where it makes it very difficult for you to creep by without being seen. The snipers are the real problem here though, because they have broken ultra senses and ultra vision. So you can forget about taking the high road. Even when you take them out the super soldiers on the ground still manage to spot you sometimes(wtf?).

Long story short, AC has a history of at least 2 or 3 achievements/trophy's being glitched. This is one of them. Sometimes it works in our favor though. I managed to clear 3 of the easier outpost with only being barley spotted(by the ultra sniper soldiers). I'm talking just getting the "suspicious" yellow icon to pop up over their heads. I completed them and the achievement didn't pop smh. Yesterday I completed one of the hardest outpost(with 3 keys to steal) that was full of soldiers standing all over the place. I was seen like 3 times(the red "i saw you" icon over their heads). When I completed the outpost the achievement popped! LOL, so if you are having problems with this like I was don't trip off of this achievement. Just keep doing them and it will eventually pop.

MakimotoJin
12-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Yea....I have Platinum trophy with no problems.I got the Ninja trophy with my first outpost :P

ze_topazio
12-03-2014, 12:53 PM
It's pretty easy, if you don't have patience for full stealth:

1 hide in some bushes or the roof or whatever
2 poison some of them, they will kill each other
3 kill whatever remains
4 peacefully complete the mission

Rafe Harwood
12-03-2014, 01:11 PM

3 kill whatever remains

It's simple enough if you follow this. If you fail,. it sure as heck isn't the games fault ;)

DA SHIZZLE IG
12-03-2014, 02:40 PM

3 kill whatever remains
lol that's the first thing I thought of. If the key holder see's this he will run. You just have to get lucky and hope he doesn't see. Which outpost did you "hide on the roof"? Because the snipers will defiantly spot you with there super vision and shoot you with their spot on JFK assassination rifles.

ze_topazio
12-03-2014, 03:17 PM
You can poison the snipers too before they go on full alert, they will even start killing guards on the ground, in my experience the key holders never run with this method provided you are not detected at all, notice being detected only counts when the that circle becomes red, if you think you can't poison them before they go full red, just get out of their line of sight and return later, once you have no snipers to worry and the roofs are yours, use the eagle vision to detect the key holders and either poison them too or other guards around them.

bitebug2003
12-03-2014, 07:55 PM
I failed this on the first time - eventhough I wasn't detected - even hung the guy on the rope - second I did the same thing and the trophy popped

Rafe Harwood
12-04-2014, 12:15 AM
lol that's the first thing I thought of. If the key holder see's this he will run. You just have to get lucky and hope he doesn't see. Which outpost did you "hide on the roof"? Because the snipers will defiantly spot you with there super vision and shoot you with their spot on JFK assassination rifles.

So use the berserk dart on the keyholder. It's not rocket science ;)

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 12:35 AM
So I guess I'm a stealth master around here.Kneel,peasants!

Rafe Harwood
12-04-2014, 12:41 AM

:D

It amazes me people don't use eagle vision to work out which way guards are facing so they can be dealt with cleanly but that's for another thread.

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 12:45 AM
:D

It amazes me people don't use eagle vision to work out which way guards are facing so they can be dealt with cleanly but that's for another thread.

Eagle vision + firecracker dart + berserk grenade = win
That's my rule.

ze_topazio
12-04-2014, 01:37 AM

Who said I can't do it full stealth too?

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 03:38 AM
Who said I can't do it full stealth too?

But I do it better,peasant.

Rafe Harwood
12-04-2014, 04:01 AM
But I do it better,peasant.

Yeah, coz he customnises his outfit.. you know, feathers n ****... and I'm talkin real dung! Get that sniper disappearing thing going on ;)

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 04:20 AM
Yeah, coz he customnises his outfit.. you know, feathers n ****... and I'm talkin real dung! Get that sniper disappearing thing going on ;)

Wow what?Feathers,dung,sniper thing?

Rafe Harwood
12-04-2014, 04:31 AM
Wow what?Feathers,dung,sniper thing?

It was a timing thing. You just posted about how your favourite thing about AC was customisation and asking if that was bad.

I read this thread straight after chuckling and the timing was perfect lol

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 04:47 AM
It was a timing thing. You just posted about how your favourite thing about AC was customisation and asking if that was bad.

I read this thread straight after chuckling and the timing was perfect lol

Oh,OH.You.....you....yeah,you.